Hex Luthor

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
hey ukcheesehead since i dont have the resources like the big guys to test out 130+ new crosses indoor. my roots are guerilla outdoor growing, here i have the ability to test out all of them. but indoor im in the process of testing some now but there is no possible way i can test them all indoor.

i passed out over 1,000 beans so hopefully some of my testers will pop up with a grow report or 2.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
my elite Chemdog 2008 mom used in the HEX LUTHOR
19625d1234131652t-cherry-assassin-p1000807.jpg

M

MOROCO BLAKK

Thats a beautiful looking plant Candyman i look forward to collecting a few more of your crosses i got a pack of your twisted ape coming my way any chance of any of those phenos turning purple?

K

koopa troopa

grape ape is purple and twisted purple og is purple, so i'm sure you'll find at least one purp pheno.

M

MOROCO BLAKK

I hope so I haven't tried either strain but heard alotta good things about them have u experienced any of them koopa?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Dr.Candyman, I just recieved Hex Luther seeds,(5), as freebies with my order of Sannies Herijuana seeds, which i believe were at first Mota's seeds...Very excited to try these seeds out !! Have been wanting some of your seeds awile now ! And , i can say after seeing that 2008 Chemdog female that was just pictured...WOW !! These just moved up on my list to grow !! Thank You very much for those freebies !! monkey5

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
grape ape is purple and twisted purple og is purple, so i'm sure you'll find at least one purp pheno.

I've grown the twisted purple og and the twisted ape and so far none have purped on me. not that it means too much to me. the smoke is great. Got my purple urkle and my grandaddy for my purps. nice score on the freebies monkey5 ;)

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
highroller, yes ! Very nice score 4 me !! Want to try these out doors next season !! I would like to make seeds of this outside ! I am very excited to say the least a bout these !! Thank you for the freebies!! Dr. Candyland and to logic !!monkey5

Top Bottom