am i accepted

• YES

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
reston10

reston10

new to this site... however very familiar with cannabis. search me on insta @forrestburnz joined to get updates on my home state of Delaware and just to find like minded people on the internets... Also I was a heroin addict and went to a fucking CHRISTIAN yet I am an atheist partly because of these times...

Last edited:
Dan789

Dan789

Hey, Welcome man, aside from your opening statements we're not a perfect group either but are made either stronger or weaker by each of the members. Participate, learn and share your knowledge and stories along the way.
Good travels. :cool:

Dan789

Dan789

Not too much on the political or religious stuff, anyways not here. Generates too much conflict and shit, that's better left for other venues like FB and the like.
If we keep it neutral and stay with the main reason this is here, (farming) it's all good. Good growing.

reston10

reston10

true it is hard with my disability so if i say some shit that offends lmk ITS A TBI OR TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY

reston10

reston10

Got z of jet fuel and a g of erez? plus a huge bottle of cbd which helps my disability greatly

jipp

jipp

welcome to the farm man.. i too have kicked a habit 15 years of opiates.. so yeah man good job.. not easy that's for damn sure.

bowl up,
chris.

Top Bottom