Hey Farmers, Better Hold On To Your Seeds And Genetics Wow

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If you are old enough to remember Thalidomide and the insecticides DDT and Roundup(SAFE at the time..LMAO)..you may think differently..Took at least a generation to BEGIN showing genetic damage..Those bastards and the ones that approved it, needed serious jail time or worse!!..As for GMOs..I try to avoid anything that I know contains them (Like Lays chips..now using Tim's chips) ..Since I grow, and now breed my own..I will also grow some veggies this winter..That way I know what went into them..No one said anything about Doomsday per say..Just being prepared for the worst, insofar as our weed/medicine goes..The Thought Police can't be far behind..

Not aimed at you, but you get the idea..LOL

View attachment 830714

View attachment 830713

Good come back!!!!! and lets not forget the agent orange the feds and the mfgr said was a non issue and look at all the vets dying now. See thats why they make disclaimers like they do. Cause with chemicals it can be decades before the real effects are known. I know of 3 VN vets that have died from AO complications. Its a waiting game. The way big corps manage the risks is they go ahead anyway knowing shit is pure D evil and then they hope by the time people start making monetary claims, most of them will be dead. Cant cut a check to a dead man.!!!!!! Tell me I'm wrong, I stopped seeing the good in every man a long time ago.

Remember asbestos? The list goes on and on. Its all a calculated corporate risk.

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Good come back!!!!! and lets not forget the agent orange the feds and the mfgr said was a non issue and look at all the vets dying now. See thats why they make disclaimers like they do. Cause with chemicals it can be decades before the real effects are known. I know of 3 VN vets that have died from AO complications. Its a waiting game. The way big corps manage the risks is they go ahead anyway knowing shit is pure D eveil and then they hope by the time people start making monetary claims, most of them will be dead. Cant cut a check to a dead man.!!!!!! Tell me I'm wrong, I stopped seeing the good in every man a long time ago.
We can always add..Be calm in Las Vegas..them Mushroom clouds in the distance will never harm you..Geez..Liars all of them!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We can always add..Be calm in Las Vegas..them Mushroom clouds in the distance will never harm you..Geez..Liars all of them!
I remember as a kid during the 1st fabricated the Russians are gonna get ya during the cold war.

Like ducking under my desk and putting my hands over my head was gonna help!!!!!!

While all the fat cats and arm chair generals sit in their posh bunkers. There were more draft dodgers in the white house congress and the senate than out in the real world. the very architects of disaster never contribute.

That why the recruiters troll the poor and disenfranchised to do their economic wars. All about securing weaker, browner nations and their resources. All the while selling the murder and mayhem as fighting a war on terror.

Ever wonder why with all our prowess, we don't ever attack white nations with nuclear weapons. Friggn school yard bullies. This is why only the poor die in a rich mans chess game.

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I remember as a kid during the 1st fabricated the Russians are gonna get ya during the cold war.

Like ducking under my desk and putting my hands over my head was gonna help!!!!!!

While all the fat cats and arm chair generals sit in their posh bunkers. There were more draft dodgers in the white house congress and the senate than out in the real world. the very architects of disaster never contribute.

That why the recruiters troll the poor and disenfranchised to do their economic wars. All about securing weaker, browner nations and their resources. Ever wonder why with all our prowess, we don't ever attack white nations with nuclear weapons. Friggn school yard bullies. This is why only the poor die in a rich mans chess game.
LMAO..I was a kid in school in NYC (the early 50's) ..we did all that and wore army style dog tags..just in case..:puke2:

F

FutureGrower

Good come back!!!!! and lets not forget the agent orange the feds and the mfgr said was a non issue and look at all the vets dying now. See thats why they make disclaimers like they do. Cause with chemicals it can be decades before the real effects are known. I know of 3 VN vets that have died from AO complications. Its a waiting game. The way big corps manage the risks is they go ahead anyway knowing shit is pure D evil and then they hope by the time people start making monetary claims, most of them will be dead. Cant cut a check to a dead man.!!!!!! Tell me I'm wrong, I stopped seeing the good in every man a long time ago.

Rememebr asbestos. The list goes on and on

Not only that I had a friend who served in Iraq talking about areas where 1/5 children have severe birth defects in an area that didn't have those issues before our occupation. How much of it's true who knows but it wouldn't surprise me.

My real issue is direction... like anything us you do it on a small enough scale and focus that effort over time I feel that's more attainable on a local level

I agree with you guys though. I suppose I'm just playing devils advocate

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Not only that I had a friend who served in Iraq talking about areas where 1/5 children have severe birth defects in an area that didn't have those issues before our occupation. How much of it's true who knows but it wouldn't surprise me.

My real issue is direction... like anything us you do it on a small enough scale and focus that effort over time I feel that's more attainable on a local level

I agree with you guys though. I suppose I'm just playing devils advocate
We wasn't kidding either..:
7b50ec5df4ad9ca456239d34df5b18af

Underthedesk e1355540420240

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG I remember those days. Keep a nation in fear and you have a compliant citizenry. Once compliant they will even give up their civil rights to feel protected against the next fabricated boogeyman of the month. Sure keeps the pentagons coffers stuffed full of our taxpayer dollars.!!!

Last edited:
DETtoPDX

DETtoPDX

While big industry will indeed boom, and the Monstano’s of the world will do their dirt, there is no way to eliminate home grown genetics. This is a plant we’re talking about. It grows outside. The more regulations that demand control, the more a black market will expand. That is just how the balance between legislated society and the criminal underground works, and pot has no place in that. If breeders somewhere want to hold onto their plants, and seeds continue to spread, then so will availability to people like you and I.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Save them seeds!
My bank is looking impressive!
On the hunt for some land race heritage seeds now.
So far, have Fijian seeds , sativa (most likely not land race but brought over during my ancestors “indentured slavery days”. (Indian of origin)
Have Afghanistan kush
Pakistani kush/ and their “sativa” which is dubious as best in description as I believe it’s just Hindu Kush
Jamaican sativa ( got some ok vacation there) Kingston Charlie is well known there so so I I believe him when he says( it’s the good ganja man, real old smoke!)
Now what I can’t seem to get my grunt hands on is the true North American landrace seeds, seems we have fucked then into hybrids over the last 20 yrs.

P

Phil.r

Came across another article on open source breeding. Has anyone used the Open Cannabis license before?

F

FutureGrower

Save them seeds!
My bank is looking impressive!
On the hunt for some land race heritage seeds now.
So far, have Fijian seeds , sativa (most likely not land race but brought over during my ancestors “indentured slavery days”. (Indian of origin)
Have Afghanistan kush
Pakistani kush/ and their “sativa” which is dubious as best in description as I believe it’s just Hindu Kush
Jamaican sativa ( got some ok vacation there) Kingston Charlie is well known there so so I I believe him when he says( it’s the good ganja man, real old smoke!)
Now what I can’t seem to get my grunt hands on is the true North American landrace seeds, seems we have fucked then into hybrids over the last 20 yrs.

I got the opportunity to try some 80's skunk for the first time recently. This guy showed me photos of the plant and I quietly thought it looked like shit. But man... the smoke was great super loud and had me crazy stoned. Still might not be orig skunk but that shit smelled like we were wearing a dead skunk for awhile lol

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I got the opportunity to try some 80's skunk for the first time recently. This guy showed me photos of the plant and I quietly thought it looked like shit. But man... the smoke was great super loud and had me crazy stoned. Still might not be orig skunk but that shit smelled like we were wearing a dead skunk for awhile lol
Damn nice . I Popped a 25yr old seed, from fiji, silver haze and boy she is looking good. Sorry about the blurple

B4C3B59F CCA7 41A0 B67E 0DD7F683B9F9
F

FutureGrower

Damn nice . I Popped a 25yr old seed, from fiji, silver haze and boy she is looking good. Sorry about the blurple

Gorgeous man! That's so cool, do you have a thread to keep us updated?

Top Bottom