Hey Farmers.. well heres some vermont

• Thread starter SmokesalotofVT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blugrsvt

Smokes, new member here! I tried sending you a private message but it wont let me because Im a new member. Anyway's...I'm trying to get in touch with you. Would you please email me or PM me? [email protected] is my email. I a VT Registry Patient and wanted to ask your advice...I'm new to all of this. Like I said I am a VT Med Mar Registry Patient, I live in Vermont, in the NEK...Anyway's please write...A Leap of Faith I suppose. I'll share more with you privately. Be well and truly hope to hear from you.
Ian
Vermont Patient Network (facebook) or (blogspot)...same name...I'm the creator of such.

M

mrgarou

Very nice Broncoholic. Is it a cross? I'm few weeks from pulling my first Romulan Kush harvest. I've already taken a bud...wow. Just got hi-speed isp, so I'll post a separate post with picks. I'm new to Vt, but really love the area since I'm from Maine. Peeps here are cool and the weeds is sweet! Anyway, happy looking lady you have there!

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Well done. I spent a number of years in vt and as has been said miss vt but not the snow. Those were the days... Keep it green in vt

snoopytime

snoopytime

Hey very nice, I love Vermont myself! I spent summers there as a kid. My parents had the keys to my other 2 cousins families houses (my parents, and 2 other sets of aunts\uncles had all got summer houses in the same place around mount holly).
Since we were the only ones there all summer, I would sneak the keys to my older cousins house & go during weekdays when they werent there and peek in & go thru his seed jar and fish out tiny nugs of weed. I was 14, it was 1979, there was no kush, no nuthin but once in a while you would hear of a 'joint of hawaaiin' that cost $10 which was like rockstar money back then.

Anyway I would pinch a tiny piece, enough for 3 good hits and roll off on my dirtbike & blaze it in the forest then drive like 60 miles a day on trails. Its funny, the one song I can still remember playing ALL DAY in my head from back then was 'Uncle Salty' from Aerosmith. It would seriously play like all 60 miles through the woods, over the mountains lol.

Anyway, hope I amuse at least one person with this story. Keep up the good work in Vermont!

P

Prophis

Vermont is my home & heart. I'm not there now but Love it so much.

I had one outdoor grow and someone destroyed all my plants 3/4ths of the way through the year :(! dunno how it was the middle of NOWHERE ..but at least i made it out. Learned a lot as always.

Can't wait to come back.

GREAT To see some beautiful bud from back home m8!

respect!

Here's some of my stuff from Vermont
represent

9 10 1
9 10 2
9 10 bluecheese3
9 10 cloud9SLH1
9 10 unknowns23
Vtautos
Mi5vt
LBH

LBH

I spent a few years growing in the woods near Mendon. I'm a native RI'r, lived in Vt for 8 yrs. In RI, it used to be like clockwork where we would go into a drought in oct and november would be tough and then just before Christmas, the stuff from upstate NY and Vt would trickle its way to RI,...$10 a gram, was primarily called "Indica" and was a great way to end a drought as most of the herb for the rest of the year, would be Mexi import. (this was in the 80's)
Well, I do some breeding work with a great group of folks in Ct and their latest project is called "Upstate". It's Vt Pine x Ct Cheese. I'm running 13 of them right now, I'll build a journal soon.

Been having much issue with the deer this yr? I got wiped out one season, dry spell, they ate anything green.

snoopytime

snoopytime

Niiiiiiiiice LBH I had something called Upstate but it was from vegas, totally different for sure but still sounds koool!

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Lived there for 40 years and am native desecnt from the area, First of all vermonts current mmj laws are a hassle and def not patient caregiver friendly.Anyone who is from here or knows the scene here knows that cannabis has been grown in vermont for MANY MOONS, and will continue to be grown here with or without a mmj card! Keep these things realisitic and honest! I am a firm believe that if you wanna grow 5-10 plants for yourself and smoke cannbis (or injest anyway you deem good) then more power to ya ESPECIALLY if you pay taxes! Verynice plants, i would suggest trying to find ibl local northeastern strains from this area, too many "growers" are destroying holy grail ibl genetics that i for one will not allow our northeastern strains to become a victum of! I run mr.nice, gage green genetics. things are so bright i gotta wear shades! lol! I will help anyone who has a love and sincere appreciation for what cannabis does and can do. I like a oldschool ducksfoot or a medicine man from mr.nice at about oh lake willougby kinda terrain! I have seen flowers from vermont that rival anything in the world!

LBH

LBH

I concur!! lol

I'm also running some Gage right now,...mendo supremo. Couple more weeks.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Excellent! It's a shame they have become more popular! lmao they are i bitch to get gear from now lol!

Top Bottom