Hey Guys New To Growing This Is My First Grow Journal Auto Chemdawg

• Thread starter Novicegrow95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Watts up guys im new to growing decided to try my hand as i like gardening other plants

Have 2 Chemdog autoflower seeds do not know what seedbank there from in a 2 and 8 or nine inch wide closet thats very deep
Going under 1 cree 15w led actual draw 100w eq bulb daylight 5000k spectrum
2 philips 8w ledactual draw 60w eq
Blue bulbs
2philips 8w led actual draw 60w eq
Purple bulbs
I have them all hanging with a roast pan ontop to make a makeshift led light

Im planning on switching out the blue and purple bulbs
To red bulbs and adding four more led red and blue light led bulbs 18w
When flowering starts at about a month

I also have a small fan blowing a gentle breeze on the plants to promote strong stems

Ive included pics the first is the healthiest looking plant 5 days since sprouted

The one with my thumb seems a bit shocked by the transplant but seems to be recovering nicely its 3 days since it sprouted let me know what u think will be posting pics along the way let me know what u think any comments questions suggestions are highly recomended please dont troll me im not super green to growing lol

Hey guys new to growing this is my first grow journal auto chemdawg
Hey guys new to growing this is my first grow journal auto chemdawg 2

Hey guys new to growing this is my first grow journal auto chemdawg 3
greenthumb89

greenthumb89

first and foremost get rid of that tin foil ASAP, tin foil is terrible at reflecting light it creates hot spots and you will burn the shit out of your plants. your best bet is to get some flat white paint and just paint the walls, if thats not an option than a little pricier get panda film or mylar. although it's a little late now you would be better off next time starting them in smaller pots to prevent over/under watering and it gives the plant a better root structure.

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Thanks guys yea im waiting until my next grow to buy a tent and a new led lamp this was pretty much too see if it could be done with household items since i didnt have much money i have a big white board i can use to reflect the best it can

Do you guys think they can veg properly under this lighting??

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Welcome and not to late to take tin foil off although you get an A for effort panda film is really not expensive at all u can buy it by the foot I always buy it in rolls but it's very cheap for that space to cover u could prob just pay less then 15-10 bucks.

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Ok took your advice removed all the foil except for the roasting pan

I have flat white walls so its reflecting nice
Also had a big white dry erase board
To kind of seal of the corner and i feel like im getting more even light coverage

Thank guys

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Heyy guys woke up and noticed the leaves of my plant have start canoing or just pointing upwards

Any ideas on what this is and is it or good looks cool to me but let me what u think

20170615 070644
Dan789

Dan789

@Novicegrow95, welcome to the farm, your new plants look good. Had to re-read your post to figure what was going on with that inverted roaster pan. All good.

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Thanks for all the support and advice guys its a huge help !:smoking:

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Hey guys the smaller plant has started developing powdery white substance on the first leaves ive been spraying with a mixture of 30 percent nilk 70 percent water and a couple teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide its a recipe a friend told me works ive been using once a day and its not going away
Any ideas guys is the spray not a good idea to use??

Dan789

Dan789

Sounds like powdery mildew, post a pic for sure. Have you got air circulation?, are there fans blowing on the plants 24/7?
Several of the other members have vocalized solutions for PM, either that or search the threads on solutions for PM.
I've used the milk, hydrogen peroxide and organic, non pasteurized apple cider mixture before, which didn't work. I ultimately used a surfur burner (to kill any remaining spores in my grow area) after the crop was too far gone to save and had to be destroyed.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wow white powder mold on a young plant where did u get that soil from I do believe it takes like 2 weeks of having WPM before every seeing it

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Sounds like powdery mildew, post a pic for sure. Have you got air circulation?, are there fans blowing on the plants 24/7?
Several of the other members have vocalized solutions for PM, either that or search the threads on solutions for PM.
I've used the milk, hydrogen peroxide and organic, non pasteurized apple cider mixture before, which didn't work. I ultimately used a surfur burner (to kill any remaining spores in my grow area) after the crop was too far gone to save and had to be destroyed.
damn that sucks

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

My camera really sucks at capturing details i cant get it clearly
But
I baked the soil at 180 for 30 min to assure i killed stuff
Its organic soil with nutrients worm castings guano etc.
I have a fan blowing on them 24/7 with a very gentle confortable breeze

Should i pull it ir should i wait a bit more too see if it improves ??

Novicegrow95

Novicegrow95

Yayy i sprayed her with a mix of 16 ounces of distilled water and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinigar
I woke up and it seems to be going away in the tips but still a little on the second leaves when should i spray again??
and once again im sorry for no pics my camera just cant get the details will be investing in new lenses for next journal!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom