Hey

• Thread starter CriticalWorm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CriticalWorm

CriticalWorm

Hi everyone. Well where to start? First group I've ever joined. I've been growing for over 15 years. Started of with indoors, growing hydro on 4x8 NFT tables with 1000 watt hps over each 4x4. Been outdoors for the last 8 years. I've come along ways in those 8 years. Learning so much. But I'm tired. Tired off hiking, tired off digging. It's so much work to do it the way I have too. Long story short. I'm going back indoors. I've joined this group because I feel like I have too be behind the times indoors by now? Still have all my old gear but really wondering about light. Would it make since to change all my 1000 hps out for some LEDs? Not looking to spend a bunch off $ unless it makes since too. Almost ordered a G8 900 series light to try out but with further reading talked myself out off it. Since then I've been eyeing up LEDs from timber. The led world is very complicated to say the least. So that is mainly why I'm here. I need help desiding what to do b4 its time to setup. Thx and nice to meet you all.

Hey
Pendragon686

Pendragon686

Welcome to the farm. I am actually using a Platinum P300 LED light in a 4X2 tent. only my 2nd grow with the LED, so far i think it is great and my plan is to pick up a larger Platinum LED probably the 1000 watt model.

Latest posts

Top Bottom