Hi I'm New Grower Here. There's Problem Here And I Need Your Help.

• Thread starter oakoakoak999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oakoakoak999

Im starting week5. But this curling leaves started when week4. I want to know why somes leaves have curled and twisted. My growing room is 32-33 celsius and 50-70 rh%. 1 fan inside for circulation air and 480LED watts. Does it happen when cuz i switched both switches on led (ved&bloom) ?. Or its wind burn, heat burn, i think it can't be overwatered because it fabric pot and i usually watering only when its dry. I just flushed out to make sure it wont be a nute burn.

Hi im new grower here theres problem here and i need your help
Hi im new grower here theres problem here and i need your help 2
RR1

RR1

Main thing is your girl are struggling to process enough water to keep cool and still carry on efficient respiration.
You are too hot. You could also have salt buildup if you are feeding too often.
I try to run no higher than 28 or 29c. Most of the time my day temps don’t exceed 26c.
No matter how much water you give them, if too hot, they just can’t process enough.
Kinda like if you stopped sweating on a hot day. You’d get heat stroke.
Hope that helps, welcome to the farm. Mostly nice folks here, lots of help if you need us.
RR1

O

oakoakoak999

Main thing is your girl are struggling to process enough water to keep cool and still carry on efficient respiration.
You are too hot. You could also have salt buildup if you are feeding too often.
I try to run no higher than 28 or 29c. Most of the time my day temps don’t exceed 26c.
No matter how much water you give them, if too hot, they just can’t process enough.
Kinda like if you stopped sweating on a hot day. You’d get heat stroke.
Hope that helps, welcome to the farm. Mostly nice folks here, lots of help if you need us.
RR1
Thx you so much as i expected its a windburned. After change a fan's direction. My girls is getting better.
Thx dude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom