Hi

• Thread starter Natize
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natize

Natize

Ok guys I'm pretty new and need a little help so I have 2 plants.1 clone orange cookies and one feminized seed big bud xxl.clone rooted 3/10/17 and seed sprouted same day. saturday I gave them their first feeding of fox farms nutes and I went by schedule of first feeding using big bloom as the schedule calls for it.it said 6tsp but I went with 2 tsp the water I use is gerber baby water. Well my clone seemed to like the feeding but my seed plant didn't like it.as soon as I watered it I noticed it start to droop then 15 mins later the entire plant was drooping so I flushed it and hours later it bounced back can some one shed some light on this for me n help me out the soil I'm using is roots 707 the light they are under is t5 high out put temp is 70 to 78 pix are the before and after of the seed plant.also added 1.25 tsp of cal/mag thank u guys if I left out any info just let me know

Hi
Hi 2
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Throw away the feeding schedule and dont give them more than 5ml per gallon of each base nute untill they get huge. For example 5ml grow big, 5ml big bloom and 5ml calmag in a gallon of water is good for your clone but you may want to cut the grow big to 3ml for an immature plant because of the high N content. Less is more, they will be perfectly happy with not enough nutrients, they will not be happy at all with barely too much fertilizer.

Natize

Natize

Throw away the feeding schedule and dont give them more than 5ml per gallon of each base nute untill they get huge. For example 5ml grow big, 5ml big bloom and 5ml calmag in a gallon of water is good for your clone but you may want to cut the grow big to 3ml for an immature plant because of the high N content. Less is more, they will be perfectly happy with not enough nutrients, they will not be happy at all with barely too much fertilizer.
Is there a feeding schedule u can recommend as this is my very first grow.

Natize

Natize

Is there a feeding schedule u can recommend as this is my very first grow.
These plants will be going outside for the season I am here in central Cali stockton so I plan on putting them out may or June but I just need a feeding schedule for these plants through out there whole lives if some one can help thanks

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would start with 5ml grow big and big bloom with 4 ml of calmag per gallon and up the ml each feeding until the tips of the fan leaves started to curl and then back off a few ml, each plant will like different feedings, some are very N hungry. In dirt you want to let it dry completely and only feed every other watering.

Natize

Natize

I would start with 5ml grow big and big bloom with 4 ml of calmag per gallon and up the ml each feeding until the tips of the fan leaves started to curl and then back off a few ml, each plant will like different feedings, some are very N hungry. In dirt you want to let it dry completely and only feed every other watering.
Ok I c what ur saying I can still follow the schedule as far as when to give the certain types of nutes just don't go off their recommended dosage correct?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ok I c what ur saying I can still follow the schedule as far as when to give the certain types of nutes just don't go off their recommended dosage correct?
Correct, at one point fox farm calls for around 45ml of nutrients in one gallon of water, that would burn up any plant. Ive been growing a few years and my plants are always happy with very little nutes because I live over 100 miles from the garden store and I like to conserve my nutes. Since Ive been conserving the worst nute problem Ive had is a Ca deficiency which is easily controlled with a handfull of garden gypsum sprinkled on the soil.

Natize

Natize

Correct, at one point fox farm calls for around 45ml of nutrients in one gallon of water, that would burn up any plant. Ive been growing a few years and my plants are always happy with very little nutes because I live over 100 miles from the garden store and I like to conserve my nutes. Since Ive been conserving the worst nute problem Ive had is a Ca deficiency which is easily controlled with a handfull of garden gypsum sprinkled on the soil.
Ok thank u very much

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
One of the most important things in dirt is to not overwater. Lift the pot and it feels bottom heavy and the soil is moist an inch or two under the top then it doesnt need watered. Wait until the pot feels light when lifted and the top inch or two of the dirt is crumble to dust dry to water. Water until 20% of the total water you use runs out the bottom and only use fertilizer every other time that you water.

Natize

Natize

One of the most important things in dirt is to not overwater. Lift the pot and it feels bottom heavy and the soil is moist an inch or two under the top then it doesnt need watered. Wait until the pot feels light when lifted and the top inch or two of the dirt is crumble to dust dry to water. Water until 20% of the total water you use runs out the bottom and only use fertilizer every other time that you water.
Yeah the watering part I got down I only water when its very light it usually takes 3 to 31/2 days before I water right now i appreciate all ur help

Natize

Natize

Quick question I also have molasses so how does that work when does that get introduced in the cycle?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I mix about 5 tsp of molassess into a cup of water and then into a 5 gallon bucket of water with about 10tsp of gh vegan blend and a scoop of great white mycos and bubble that in the bucket overnight and use it every few waterings from the first feeding to a few weeks before flush. I would add ewc to the mix but just havnt went to the store to get any.

Natize

Natize

I mix about 5 tsp of molassess into a cup of water and then into a 5 gallon bucket of water with about 10tsp of gh vegan blend and a scoop of great white mycos and bubble that in the bucket overnight and use it every few waterings from the first feeding to a few weeks before flush. I would add ewc to the mix but just havnt went to the store to get any.
So for a first time grower like myself should I even use it I mean I have fox farm trio as well as open sesame beasties bloom cha ching as well as much more here's everything I have I have done a lot of research just have so many questions.

20170401 180644
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I found it hard to incorperate the beastie blooms and chaching with the two week final flush so I added them to the flush water lol...
I use gh flora series now, I like it because its easy. Micro first, mix in water, then add flora grow or flora bloom depending on your stage and add the calmag or liquid kool bloom and Ph. Since I have multiple traumatic brain injuries the more simple I can make it the less likely I am to mess it up...

Natize

Natize

I found it hard to incorperate the beastie blooms and chaching with the two week final flush so I added them to the flush water lol...
I use gh flora series now, I like it because its easy. Micro first, mix in water, then add flora grow or flora bloom depending on your stage and add the calmag or liquid kool bloom and Ph. Since I have multiple traumatic brain injuries the more simple I can make it the less likely I am to mess it up...
When u added them to the flush water how did that work out

Natize

Natize

Harsh vapes
Oh also I just bought bags of fox farm ocean forrest how would my feeding schedule go with that soil I know it's packed with nutes and I plan on transplanting 2 more times first into 3 Gal. Then finally 15 gallons as well as in the ground.do I wait a few weeks then continue where I left off at with the feeding schedule.where I am in California the days get shorter in August so that's when they should start to pre flower or flower correct.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I would wait until they've been in the soil for at least 3 weeks, probably 4, to fertilize them in fox farm soil, its packed with N. After that I would water them with Phed tea every other watering and feed them 5ml of grow big, 5ml of big bloom, and 5 ml of calmag until 2 weeks after flipping to 12/12 then switch to 5ml of big bloom, 5ml of tiger bloom and start adding open sesame, cha-ching and beastie weeks before they say to add them but in the same order? Exactly why I gave up foxfarm...
Switch to coco and you can use the crap out of those nutes every watering and know them inside and out.

Natize

Natize

I would wait until they've been in the soil for at least 3 weeks, probably 4, to fertilize them in fox farm soil, its packed with N. After that I would water them with Phed tea every other watering and feed them 5ml of grow big, 5ml of big bloom, and 5 ml of calmag until 2 weeks after flipping to 12/12 then switch to 5ml of big bloom, 5ml of tiger bloom and start adding open sesame, cha-ching and beastie weeks before they say to add them but in the same order? Exactly why I gave up foxfarm...
Switch to coco and you can use the crap out of those nutes every watering and know them inside and out.
Thank you

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
After you grow a plant out a few times and keep taking clones of it you know how hard you can push it and you might even find a monster that would take a fox farm feeding schedule.

Top Bottom