hidhut Supernova vs 2 HGL 126 panels

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigkuz68

the nugs are starting to get very resinous...
DSC01015

DSC01018

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, their lookin good. Nice close up shot!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Excellent show.
I have always heard Leds produce great sugar.
Good job proving it.

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn impressive bigkuz! They look Fantastic! :tongueout

M

MediMary

wow those are beautiful plants... those lights of ledgirls are amazing.. I cant wait to see ur results bossman.

B

bigkuz68

thanks all... yeah ledgirl did her homework, the plants are loving the spectrum and the penetration. and yes leds produce sugar like crazy. vaping these tips puts me down.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very impressive work bigkuz68! I don't know how I missed this journal, but I'm glad I found it... I'm very interested to hear your thoughts about the distance and effective penetration of the HGL's. I just started a test grow with the same two panels and have my lights right on top of my canopy and my girls are stretching daily... After reading your entire thread, I'm very curious to know what height you have been, and currently are from the top of the colas to the glass... :cool

B

bigkuz68

thanks shady. they are 6 inches from the tops, they seem to be penetrating fully through the plants.

B

bigkuz68

week 7 update will be tomorrow. im thinkin they will finish around 9. thanks for tuning in.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That is just spectacular!!! Big Kuz is Killin' It! :cool

What kind of food are they currently getting? PPM's and pH? Just wondering... As I was thinking maybe LED's wouldn't require the same strength of tea as an HPS setup of comparable wattage. :thinking

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
That last pic is awsome bigkuz! Straight up DANK bro. :bong2:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You are impressing the hell out of me bigkuz. Those lights are penetrating way beyond what I would have imagined. The frost is really putting on a good show.

LEDGirl you have to be tickled pink right about now.

B

bigkuz68

thanks everyone for your kind comments... shady: they are enjoying some canna aqua flora, canna boost, just got done with the pk booster a week ago, botanicare liquid karma. ppms and ph is just eyeballed here. definately less nutrient and water use with leds. i do about half strength from what i use to use under hps. i only mess with the res once a week. and usually just to add water.

B

bigkuz68

here is a few bud shots. were gettin some orange hairs and most all trichomes are cloudy.

DSC01272

DSC01275

Top Bottom