High Again!

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Show me a mom or a great vegging bush. This ones been plucked a lot. After this next round of clones I'll put it in a 20 gallon pot and she will go outdoor. Then growbaby grow!
High again

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

:) Sorta like puttin a good but old horse to pasture? I take it you always used the cuts indoor? Makes ya wonder what the outdoor pheno expression may be like.

Smerb

Smerb

:) Sorta like puttin a good but old horse to pasture? I take it you always used the cuts indoor? Makes ya wonder what the outdoor pheno expression may be like.
All indoor at the moment with this strain. It's 4 foot tall indoor, it will get BIG.

jipp

jipp

Are those mother plants?
naw, missed that part. i just saw bush and my brain went to that picture.. my bad.

i am trying to get a clone off there ass we see if it takes.. if not no big deal, i have some more kush seeds to revisit these genetics at a later date when i know what the fuck im doing. laughs.

hope all is well with you, im calling it a night.
laterz
chris.

Smerb

Smerb

naw, missed that part. i just saw bush and my brain went to that picture.. my bad.

i am trying to get a clone off there ass we see if it takes.. if not no big deal, i have some more kush seeds to revisit these genetics at a later date when i know what the fuck im doing. laughs.

hope all is well with you, im calling it a night.
laterz
chris.
Plenty of clones there on them bushes..... go for it.

jipp

jipp

my young male has a thing for milfs.. can he come to the party?

IMG 2973   Copy

chris.

Top Bottom