High-CBD Medicinal Farming

• Thread starter NewHopeResearch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

We are a Research Collective in California who will be growing high-CBD Medication in the pursuit of healing the world ( Tikkun Olam). We have been sourcing as many high-CBD strains as possible that meet our stringent quality requirements. We have acquired strains such as AC/DC 22%CBD/1%THC ratio.
Harle-Tsu ( Sour Tsunami male and Harlequin clone.) which won the highest CBD test Award at The Emerald Cup with 20%CBD/1%tHC ratio.
Canna-Tsu...Canna-Tsu is the offspring of a Sour Tsunami male that was tested at 14%CBD and a Cannatonic clone that also tested high in CBD's
Sour Tsunami-(Albion Sour Diesel x Tsunami) 10%-11% CBD/ 6%-7% thc ratio
Swiss Gold-8%CBD/ 2% THC but shows possibility of higher CBD grown better
All of the Strains named above were bred(created) by Sohum Seed Co.

Also, Each new post will list our High CBD strains according to seed co. Each deserves their separate acknowledgement!!

ok, I know, enough will all the formalities and now heres the fun in the sun!!

High cbd medicinal farming
High cbd medicinal farming 2
High cbd medicinal farming 3
High cbd medicinal farming 4
High cbd medicinal farming 5
High cbd medicinal farming 6
High cbd medicinal farming 7
High cbd medicinal farming 8
vaporedout

vaporedout

awesome!! i love outdoor grows. way to go on the CBD farming. my wife has chronic pain and i know the cbd strains help her. we have a few cbd's going outdoor this year. any chance the collective is in or around sacramento?

bevin

bevin

Hello there! I am glad to hear about the CBD research that you are doing. I to am interested in doing a high cbd low thc run to make tinctures and eatables for patients here in CO. High CBD strains are far and few between here and I am the dispencewry that i work with are trying to change that, so Please PM me i would like to talk to you further about your plants. Thank you.

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

awesome!! i love outdoor grows. way to go on the CBD farming. my wife has chronic pain and i know the cbd strains help her. we have a few cbd's going outdoor this year. any chance the collective is in or around sacramento?
Hey, sorry to hear about your wife's pain but hopefully those cbd strains your growing help her out!! which kind do you have going? No, we are in the los gatos mnts near santa cruz...
Hello there! I am glad to hear about the CBD research that you are doing. I to am interested in doing a high cbd low thc run to make tinctures and eatables for patients here in CO. High CBD strains are far and few between here and I am the dispencewry that i work with are trying to change that, so Please PM me i would like to talk to you further about your plants. Thank you.
Thanks for stopping by...will do....

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yes. Welcome! CBD is good stuff and needs to be more available!!
I have met Lawrence Ringo once. Really cool dude!
I grew his Sour Tsunami..It gets huge! I was lucky and found the CBD Pheno!:)

How many Phenos are you seeing in the Harle-Tsu and Canna Tsu?
I mean, How stable are they? 1 in 3 have CBD like the ST?

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

Yes. Welcome! CBD is good stuff and needs to be more available!!
I have met Lawrence Ringo once. Really cool dude!
I grew his Sour Tsunami..It gets huge! I was lucky and found the CBD Pheno!:)

How many Phenos are you seeing in the Harle-Tsu and Canna Tsu?
I mean, How stable are they? 1 in 3 have CBD like the ST?

Hey Ken, I've never met Ringo but thats cool you have... I've been seeing great results with his strains. We have a canna-Tsu pheno that consistently test between 15-18% CBD 2-6% THC and 1 in 2 seeds were over 7% CBD rich. Ringo says 3 in 4 are CBD rich for the Harle-Tsu but we haven't tested any yet...

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

The girls are growing up.... I've been feeding them My special Home brew'd Organic Tea 5 days a week, Lucas formula once a week, and straight water once a week, They drink 5-7 gallons a day around aug 14. even more now....

IMG 1872
IMG 1877
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Welcome to the farm! awesome project you guys have going, there are many many people out there right now that need high cbd strains, so all information you can provide is greatly appreciated

NewHopeResearch

NewHopeResearch

Welcome to the farm! awesome project you guys have going, there are many many people out there right now that need high cbd strains, so all information you can provide is greatly appreciated

Hows the farming out in Ohio? If you have any specific questions feel free to ask....we fully understand amd agree that high cbd strains are the future in this industry and the best way to provide medicinal relief to patients...

kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
how would you go about getting it to zero

Top Bottom