High CBD Strains?

• Thread starter dancetochaos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A20Grower

The only strain I have heare of being proven at high CBD rates is the strain Canatonic. Not real high thc either. The Cbd were around 6% and same as THC.
Do not believer most of those tests out there. They are not that accurate. It is too bad most people believe what they read.
Just like Public Enemy said back in the day Don't Believe the Hype!!! One of the best sayings to this day in my book.
Surely you realize that different labs have different tests.

Have you done enough research to poo-poo FS processes? It seems there are more accuracy questions with other processed labs like cannalabs.

Would you care to post something other than barely anecdotal evidence of something different?

A

A20Grower

Ignorance is bliss I guess. I can't imagine going through life being so ignorant.

This poster likes CBD. Seems like a test strain, harlequin and kushage have tested above 6% CBD.

You should consider educating yourself on the different cannabinoids that are present in medical marijana plants.

Good luck.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Bubba kush hit 12% CBD?

Damn! that's high! The numbers on the website seem legit, nothing out of the ordinary for well grown herb and well done extracts.

I can get a hold of a pre-98 bubba kush clone but out of respect for the guy who runs that cut as his bread and butter I'm going to cross it with the brazil amazonia and run that instead. I'm interested to see how the BA tests but I doubt it will be as high as the bubba.

I'm interested to see the THCV content on my malawi cuts!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Wow, that's freaky. I have some Bubba Kush (thank you, Bud! VBG) and it's really nice. Hard to believe it's that high in CBD when one would expect a 12% CBD content to really put the kibosh on the head buzz ... but not this stuff!

xxoo
Mel

G

GettinHeadband

I love bubba kush. BUT somebody needs to take the Bubblegum and cross it by a Fire OG or WiFi male.:confused0054:
Bubba 1.1 or some shit.

Not saying I know as fact but I read a bit from Gas Chromatography work being done by Dr. Hornby. He said he knows a grower working with Northern Lights 1 genetics which tested as high as 35% thc. Other strains have tested over 30% before although they're nameless. My guess is cbd can reach almost 20% in sativa or indica strains. I know of high testing bud being turned into Vacuum purged bho wax hitting 98% thc.

W

waywardson

I would absolutely agree with this. It seems like every dispensary has a special house clone that is 30% thc, yields 3lbs per light, has a super high calyx to leaf ratio, and finishes in 45 days. And they'll sell you a clone, yea right.

A plant either has THC or CBD. If the plant has 25% THC it most likely has 0% CBD. The plant could have 12.5% CBD and 12.5% THC, or 0% THC and 25% CBD, but it won't have 25% THC and 12% CBD. No way, you're talking 37% cannabinoid content.

I can't seem to get the new search function working properly but there was a breeder discussion by reeferman and mosca about CBD content in marijuana. CBD and THC are inversely proportional in the plant. Modern drug cannabis has had all the CBD bred out of it in lieu of greater THC. Hemp, or wild ditch weed type cannabis is high in CBD and has little to no THC. Apparently if you want a high CBD strain cross some dank with some ditch weed. the high apparently sucks from high CBD strains, bad headache and very lethargic foggy headed stone. Not enjoyable in the least.

I was looking for a good drug cannabis that is relatively high in CBD. the best I came up with was brazil amazonia, supposedly 16-18% THC and 6-8% CBD. Something like this sounds more realistic. I don't think THC and CBD numbers on marijuana have jumped 50-100% since spring 09. There's alot of hype on the market so buyer beware.

c4NN4daze, I think those numbers are correct. The cannatonic sounds like a good strain, but it's only at 7% THC if it's proportional? that's kinda low. you don't want the CBD too high or you'll be having a bad time medicating. I would prefer about 1/3 CBD and 2/3 THC so the THC euforia can get you over the shitty CBD feeling.

ding, ding, ding...winner, winner chicken dinner.

wonder how many of us actually want high cbd...bet not many once you actually find it.

give me a high thc sativa and a good club and I am one happy mother fucker.

P

PoopyCoopy

cbd would be better in an extract anyway.

I've found from smoking a few cbd meds, the buds with about 15-17% thc and 2-4% cbd are great. I did not enjoy the high cbd phenom phen i tried. But the 1/1 cannitol pills are not bad either.

The issue is that most drug strains have been bred for thc so its tough to find in a lot of strains, unless you have some inbred hashplant lines.

homebrew420

homebrew420

We all have to keep in mind that there is not a "standardized" way of determining the true % of cannabiniods in plant material. These numbers are,I am sure, close but ever though we take our samples to be tested we don't brag or even post them, more for internal reference.
The baseline has yet to be set and standardizes. Just saying.

We are currently growing a few individuals of Snow Goddess, from 303Seeds. We also have their CBDiesel which will be popped in a few weeks. Also running PCK, making F2s and have some Tahoe Og crossed onto these purple ladies. We will have to get these tested. Patients seem to really enjoy the med benefit of the PCks

Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom