High Everyone! New Girl On The Block With A Passion For Magical Marijuana!!!

• Thread starter Key2THC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Key2THC

Key2THC

I've been reading on here for awhile.. love the great information and everyone seems like great peeps!!! Well, I'm no stranger to MJ..long time recreational smoker but my 'need of the weed' have shifted to the Medicinal--Chronic Pain from botched back surgeries for starters. Oh lawdy, I've been researching every aspect of our beautiful and beyond amazing plant.. and still learning.

I'll be starting my first grow soon using DWC/Bubblers..am doing Auto's; GG#4 & White Widow x Skunk. I may have a few questions during the process and hopefully I can add some insight in return.

Thanks so much for having me here :)

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Any way i can convince you to go not autos and to clone and regrow your best plants? I've taught quite a few people and tons of people get trapped in constantly growing different plants, different ways, and learn very little. You can feel confident in your garden before your first anniversary if you do it right. My advice is to buy regular seeds and clone all your females before you flower. If you dont want a second light, you can clone with sunlight through the window or any cfl light or lamp. You will learn faster growing the same cut and use a lot less light, and less nutrients, by doing a photoperiod plant in 12/12. Autos tend to be more problematic also, especially for new growers.

Key2THC

Key2THC

Any way i can convince you to go not autos and to clone and regrow your best plants? I've taught quite a few people and tons of people get trapped in constantly growing different plants, different ways, and learn very little. You can feel confident in your garden before your first anniversary if you do it right. My advice is to buy regular seeds and clone all your females before you flower. If you dont want a second light, you can clone with sunlight through the window or any cfl light or lamp. You will learn faster growing the same cut and use a lot less light, and less nutrients, by doing a photoperiod plant in 12/12. Autos tend to be more problematic also, especially for new growers.

On my next grow I'll go that route and I'm sure am going to need your expertise but for now I'm all set to grow these auto-girls. I've been forewarned by many that auto's are difficult, esp, for a 1st hydro grow..but I'm a woman on a mission LOL Thanks so much for replying and talking to me about this and offering to help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom