• Thread starter 401redrum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Name the purple strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soserthc1

soserthc1

I've given sacks away instead of consenting some kind of credit agreement with anyone. "I'm like here take it. I can understand you may not have the bread to pay me...but...but I don't do credit." And thats usually the end of that. They alls bring the necessary funds from that point on because they're ashamed to pull that stunt on me again. Thats the humble approach in my opinion. I mean....I can be a tough guy too at 6ft4 300lbs but I find the approach of intimidation like "don't cross me or else..." type of thing to just breed hostility in people. Thats when your really asking to be setup for something foul to happen. I kill"em with kindness....and then they end up respecting me more for it. Just my theory.
That works to and don't take me wrong I don't say it like i'm a tough guy, just to get my point across and i have several people that I rarely ever charge but there the true people that always remember to text a thank you and don't expect it for free but there my people and its not alot ..... thou i kinda like your approach also thou I have ran into people with no shame in asking again - kinda the push as far as they can kinda people - in this business the last thing you wanna do is run around fighting with people another reason for no credit , no enemies as pushing the card for your cash could be a security risk .... and i'll add that if someone is truly sick and poor I would never take a dime but I don't see that often in my area ...

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Whats up ty, when you say bad meds from an organic grow are you referring to maybe an error on the growers part, choice of genetics or something else? Could you give me an example?

ttystikk

ttystikk

Whats up ty, when you say bad meds from an organic grow are you referring to maybe an error on the growers part, choice of genetics or something else? Could you give me an example?

I've had organic weed that was flavorless, that was pulled early, waterlogged. Just because someone grew it in dirt is no guarantee of quality or flavor.

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

I've had organic weed that was flavorless, that was pulled early, waterlogged. Just because someone grew it in dirt is no guarantee of quality or flavor.
This is all just my opinion ty because I'm certainly no expert but I would think flavor is compromised through the genetic makeup of a strand and why people have preferences and look for certain characteristics as far as flavor goes and also human error for example when plants lack the necessary balance of nutrients and soil chemistry to provide the right soil environment and nutritional levels at their appropriate times in order to promote necessary production of the essential oils that lie within the genetic makeup of each and every strand. As for being pulled early well that again I think is subject to environmental conditions again when being done outside-rain, snow etc, or simply human error. And waterlogged to me is human error because in the event the plant is showing signs of being waterlogged which it certainly does than the responsibility to address that type of problem falls on the grower provided they know whats happening and what they're looking at. To me natures design is perfect but our skills at nurturing it frequently falls short. I've only done it inside and my experience with it has been nothing short of satisfying since I can control all the factors where an outside environment could cause a problem and as for my skill level I'm constantly on the learning curve trying to enhance what little knowledge and understanding I have of such an involved process. To me there is no style of growing when done right that shows the genetic signature on all accounts compared to growing in living soil. But again, this is all just my opinion.

ttystikk

ttystikk

@Lamadawg of course you're right. My point was merely that human incompetence is equal to the task of ruining even the simple process of growing plants in the soil they were meant for. If you got stupid and wrecked your Lamborghini, is it the car's fault?

odirt

odirt

Born and raised in RI.. Been running Uc system for past 3 years. Started with ionic moved on to h&g then cc.. Now back with ionic adding gh liquid bloom and koolbloom powder. Learned lower ppm and a flush every 7-9 makes everything happy. A lil b101 tunes don't hurt any either ..

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

b101 , man. you must be (old as dirt) !
yeah , me to . but i listen to 94 whjy !
and i also run a 6 site UC .
i also have another grow 100 percent organic
witch i mix my own soil and amendments .
and water with caps bennies in a tea once a week .

i from RI i believe this is the first time i post in RI section .
usually pretty dead over here !

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...just a little bump for the little Rhody thread.

peace, bozo

...here's some re-veg action, just for shit's and giggles.

...just harvested.

...and one from the previous harvest almost ready for the re-flip. (she has since been re-harvested and i'm attempting a second re-veg that will lead to a third harvest if successful)

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

hey bozo , nice job on the reveg . i am going to try something like that this summer .

i am going to harvest a plant indoors . then put it in the ground outdoors !

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

hey bozo , nice job on the reveg . i am going to try something like that this summer .

i am going to harvest a plant indoors . then put it in the ground outdoors !
thanks man and i'd recommend you start the reveg process indoors, get it back to health before putting it outside.

peace, bozo

401redrum

401redrum

What's up fellas, re vegins fkn awesome. I've once re vegged a cheese candy autoflower, ( which I've read is impossible). Its not. Plus I've always wondered about the first set of leaves that grow, they remind me of mutant sepals....

Anyways I've been growing "Hempy style" as of late. Talk about simplicity at its finest. Working on a little breeding pool ATM and this style has really just made every moment more enjoyable and less of feeling like tedious work. You know what they say, do a job you like and you'll never work a day in your life :)

Aaaaaaand BTW Urban your on point my friend. It is some purple goo in the pic. I wish I could upload the smell online to share w you all. Heavenly.

Rhode Islanders rock $ :)

d420dool

d420dool

considering the shit that just went down this week i think rhody aint lookin too good no more, no offense love ri, but i do not like pigs:yuck:

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

considering the shit that just went down this week i think rhody aint lookin too good no more, no offense love ri, but i do not like pigs:yuck:
...i pretty much ignore the local news so i haven't heard yet what happened, if you could share a link or some details i'd appreciate it.

...and RI sucks, it's nothing but a progressive liberal lunatic asylum and i can't wait to get out of here ...phuck this place and phuck all politicians who think they should have the power to dictate my appetites.

peace, bozo

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...i pretty much ignore the local news so i haven't heard yet what happened, if you could share a link or some details i'd appreciate it.

...and RI sucks, it's nothing but a progressive liberal lunatic asylum and i can't wait to get out of here ...phuck this place and phuck all politicians who think they should have the power to dictate my appetites.

peace, bozo

...yeah, thanks for your courteous response.

bozo

Wavegem

Wavegem

Welcome to the party.. It's a little slow cause everyone is blasted :dead:

admiralcornp

admiralcornp

hey whats up RI threaders. I come from IC, I'm in Northern RI and finally legit and rolling along.

Just wanted to tag this and say whats up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom