High Grade Weed In Uk Thats Got People Paying £120($167) Including Myself !!

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Hello there growers and smokers, i dont know if many of you that arnt from the uk have heard about the "cali" weed rush whats happening here in the uk so i thought id explain as i myself buy and smoke it myself even though i grow and smoke my own perfectly fine strains.
Its known as cali weed here for the simple fact the majority of it comes from california or nearby from diferent dispensaries or growers such as the jungle boys, berners exotikz, gas house, space monkey meds, paris packs and a few others with the most popular strains around at the moment being the gelatos, sunset sherbet, og kush verietys, jungle cake, piehoe, sundae driver and many more top strains.
And as you probably already know the us is a good few years ahead of the uk in terms of strains and genetics and legality and research so good qualitly top shelf buds are very hard to come by and consistancy for most growers here was hard to maintain and most weed here is grown purely for cash gain rather than love for hobby and strains.
So about 2-3 years ago is when it first come about and was really only for people on really good money or dealers or whatever as i remember some of the best weed ive seen and smoked to this day some candy kush was selling for a rediculous £300($418) an eighth.
Its been a few years since then and more and more people manage to find ways to ship these tins and pots over from the us to the uk, this made the price drop to £120 for an eighth in todays price unless like i do you find a good link and buy in bulk for cheeper price to save as my own personal smoke so i buy 10 tins each containing 3.5g and get them from around £75-£80($111) an eighth, and a tin will last me around 2 days as i also smoke my own strains what i run but the reason i buy the tins rather than just smoke my own is basicaly down to pure quality as there some of the best quality grown and cured strains on earth and im just willing to pay that price tag.
What do you guys think about the price and do any of you in the us buy from dispensarys or well kbown growers aswel as smoke your own ?

High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself
High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself 2
High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself 3
High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself 4
High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself 5
High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself 6
High grade weed in uk thats got people paying 120167 including myself 7
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello there growers and smokers, i dont know if many of you that arnt from the uk have heard about the "cali" weed rush whats happening here in the uk so i thought id explain as i myself buy and smoke it myself even though i grow and smoke my own perfectly fine strains.
Its known as cali weed here for the simple fact the majority of it comes from california or nearby from diferent dispensaries or growers such as the jungle boys, berners exotikz, gas house, space monkey meds, paris packs and a few others with the most popular strains around at the moment being the gelatos, sunset sherbet, og kush verietys, jungle cake, piehoe, sundae driver and many more top strains.
And as you probably already know the us is a good few years ahead of the uk in terms of strains and genetics and legality and research so good qualitly top shelf buds are very hard to come by and consistancy for most growers here was hard to maintain and most weed here is grown purely for cash gain rather than love for hobby and strains.
So about 2-3 years ago is when it first come about and was really only for people on really good money or dealers or whatever as i remember some of the best weed ive seen and smoked to this day some candy kush was selling for a rediculous £300($418) an eighth.
Its been a few years since then and more and more people manage to find ways to ship these tins and pots over from the us to the uk, this made the price drop to £120 for an eighth in todays price unless like i do you find a good link and buy in bulk for cheeper price to save as my own personal smoke so i buy 10 tins each containing 3.5g and get them from around £75-£80($111) an eighth, and a tin will last me around 2 days as i also smoke my own strains what i run but the reason i buy the tins rather than just smoke my own is basicaly down to pure quality as there some of the best quality grown and cured strains on earth and im just willing to pay that price tag.
What do you guys think about the price and do any of you in the us buy from dispensarys or well kbown growers aswel as smoke your own ?
And 5 dollars of that is the cool container you get

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Your all right! honestly i wont coat a shit in sprinkles its ridiculous, do a little research and youl see yourself what its like here. At the end of the day like i said im happy with what i grow and smoke it daily that doesnt mean i cant buy top grade to smoke? cos i can guarentee that you cant grow to jungle boys spec or have access to the strains and phenos they have, there the best in the world at what they do at the moment and if the only way to get that top shelf over here is to pay the price then fair enough i make enough from growing and my job that the $1100 or whatever it is doesnt bother me at all. If you live here in the uk and want some of the best weed available in the world then you have to pay the price or smoke standard quality weed like haze and stardog and uk cookies for 30 an eighth. Even for an 8th from jungle boys tlc in the us is between $64-$90 an eighth for there top strains so just like over here, if you can pay the price for the best then good, or if your happy just smoking your own and nothing els because you think its just as good or because you can save money then good luck with that. Im just telling you how it is where im from

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Also, I have not been to a dispensary since I pulled my first harvest. I’m very happy with what I grew and buying it from a dispensary just seems ridiculous now.
Not saying your not happy with it im v happy with what i grow and smoke, its not ridiculous buying top shelf high grade weed if the quality level is just so much higher than anything els you can get your hands on. Even top breeders and growers buy off other companies for there own smoke. Just cos you grow your own doesnt mean you have to only smoke your own

Enforcer

Enforcer

Not saying your not happy with it im v happy with what i grow and smoke, its not ridiculous buying top shelf high grade weed if the quality level is just so much higher than anything els you can get your hands on. Even top breeders and growers buy off other companies for there own smoke. Just cos you grow your own doesnt mean you have to only smoke your own
I’m not trying to tell anyone how to spend their money. You just asked what we all thought of the price, and I was giving you my 2 cents. If it works for you man, I’m all for it.

sixstring

sixstring

jungle boys does not sell their weed out of state or country.and they just did a post on ig not long ago showing top shelf 8th price after the new taxes to be 45.00. theres 10 fake jungle boys"dealers" pop up every day lol

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

And im just telling you guys how it is over here and why i pay the price i do like you say my friend you can go to a dispensary and pay 40 for an eighth of top shelf if you wanted but you probably have access to a whole bunch of amazing strains where as in the uk like i said your never going to find seeds or cuts of say a gelato or og kush or gsc and even if you could it would take years to get to anywere near the quallity of top growers in california. Its stupid and extortionate prices i know and im sure in a few years we will catch up to the us with strains and genetics but untill then the only way to smoke top shelf here is to pay top shelf

DGP

DGP

Its not legal over here so everything will be shipped or flown illegaly but for the ammount that comes to the uk there must be someone higher up in the grow chain supplying this stuff

:) Interesting how supply and demand can drive a black market to ship stuff 8,700 miles away with all the costs and risk. And that moron Sessions is worried about the black market here in the US and state to state shipments.

You know if the world black market for all banned substances was shut off tomorrow the world economy would collapse! What a hypocritical world we live in!

Dee

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

jungle boys does not sell their weed out of state or country.and they just did a post on ig not long ago showing top shelf 8th price after the new taxes to be 45.00. theres 10 fake jungle boys"dealers" pop up every day lol
maybe so but ill tell you one thing if it is a fake jungle boys they can grow the exact same strains to the exact same quallity so doesnt bother me if it was, and for the fact your saying jungle boys dont ship out the country or state im not saying its jungle boys directly whos shipping it. Its just like russia saying they didnt poison the uk citizen the other week but they did. Everything can be corrupt and there not going to post on instagram saying there sgipping to the uk are they

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Money drives everything and if people who can get there hands on this product see the money to be made shipping out out thats what they have done. It would be way harder trying to immitate and grow jungle boys strains than it would to buy there own product and ship it ?

Top Bottom