Cannabis Cup Michigan

• Thread starter Neptune1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Neptune1969

Neptune1969

I plan on coming to the cannabis cup in August. Looking for a local to answer a few questions about the area. Like hotels near the speedway etc..thank

Neptune1969

Neptune1969

Well just so he knows I'm not a new farmer. I'm a grown ass man that's retired and been growing for many years. I stay away from these site because or responses like his. I was just looking for a little honest info before I made the trip. If he would have paid attention to my post he would have realized that his smart ass answer did not even answer the question.

G gnome

G gnome

Well just so he knows I'm not a new farmer. I'm a grown ass man that's retired and been growing for many years. I stay away from these site because or responses like his. I was just looking for a little honest info before I made the trip. If he would have paid attention to my post he would have realized that his smart ass answer did not even answer the question.
Take no offense brother. Thats just his sarcastic sense of humor. He's just a ball buster. Hes an asset round here for sure. Stick around bro theres a lotta good people here

Neptune1969

Neptune1969

Do they have taxis in the area? I don't want to drive. Lol I'm coming in from the carolinas. I just want to have an awesome safe time. I'm not in a medical state nor do I have a card. I have my own. How would the pre cup party be for non card holders? Thanks

Neptune1969

Neptune1969

Thanks G gnome. I was sitting here trimming my ass off thinking I'll never finish. Lol and you made me laugh. Thanks again and all is good.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do they have taxis in the area? I don't want to drive. Lol I'm coming in from the carolinas. I just want to have an awesome safe time. I'm not in a medical state nor do I have a card. I have my own. How would the pre cup party be for non card holders? Thanks

if you do not have a card, I would strongly suggest NOT attending. it is absolutely worthless for non card holders. the non medicating area is as fun and interesting as going to the dentist and getting a root canal. last year they had 8-10 booths/canopies. 3 had absolutely nothing to do with mj (auto ins or some shit like that). I spent all of 3 mins outside the medicating area. it took me that long to walk outside the med area, and running back to the fun zone. they will NOT let you in the med are w/o a med card. unless you can bribe the gate dude. but the sounds of it, you don't have boobies, so your outta luck.

Neptune1969

Neptune1969

Lmao. No boobies. I'm going more for the supplies. I'm looking to see what's new. Is that available without a card?

Neptune1969

Neptune1969

Thanks covertchem I'll get in touch with him. I just don't want it to be a long drive with nothing to show for it. Lol

Motarebel

Motarebel

C2 expo in Detroit June 13-14 , main event at Cobo hall will be open to public and everything from pipe companies, grow equipment to seed venders. No card needed to attention the Cobol hall event. They have a seperate site for card holders(Harpos).

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Lmao. No boobies. I'm going more for the supplies. I'm looking to see what's new. Is that available without a card?

"supplies" should be able to be had there :cool:
Like others mentioned though, the "medicating" area is cardholders only
They seemed to keep a pretty close eye on that, IMO

fwiw, the 'novelty' of the med tent lasted about 32 seconds for me. It's just a bunch of sweaty peeps hanging in a tent smoking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom