Highest Thc Potency

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicPro

What is the Most potent strain y'all have grown? Real lab tested and legit. Have been trying to hit 30%thc but have only hit about 28. currently also have a 20%cbd and <1%thc strain.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Oh wow.... I had no idea the industry was pushing THCV:

"THCV is a cannabinoid similar to THC. It offers smokers a different type of high that comes on fast, wears off quicker and may reduce negative experiences such as anxiety.

THCV is reported to be approximately 25% as psychoactive as THC, and it actually offers a different type of high in comparison to that typically experienced after THC ingestion. Smokers can expect to experience a clear-headed, lucid and stimulating sensation after consuming THCV rich strains."

THCV is a neutral antagonist at CB1 --> it's non-psychotropic.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

"THCV is reported to be approximately 25% as psychoactive as THC"

rofl..... I'd love to hear who it was that isolated and smoked THCV to give us this description!

I'd also love to hear how the
"25% as psychoactive as THC" was quantified lol.

~

K

kansabis

It's no different than all this cbd hype of how it gets you high but dif than thc cuz now cbd or more than likely synthetic cbs is available legally in all 50 now. Lmao I still prefer my cannabinoids to stick together and not be divided,just my opinion. Teamwork makes the dream work right? Lol

BioStimz

BioStimz

No I haven't. What would be a good way to add uvb? Any Light recommendations
Reptile lighting.

I'd go with a high-output T5 setup. Maybe around 10-15% UVB-emmision.

Just keep in mind that you're experimenting, so you can always do a run with lower wattage bulbs, then increase on the next run if needed.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Have been trying to hit 30% thc but have only hit about 28.
Curious, is your 28% sativa-dom? It seems a little easier to push 30's out with sativa, but then again - I'm just going by averages that I've seen. Haven't got anything tested yet.

Have you worked with Dosidos strains, WiFi 43 or Wedding Cake yet?

Highly recommended.

~

O

OrganicPro

Curious, is your 28% sativa-dom? It seems a little easier to push 30's out with sativa, but then again - I'm just going by averages that I've seen. Haven't got anything tested yet.

Have you worked with Dosidos strains, WiFi 43 or Wedding Cake yet?

Highly recommended.

~
No it's actually Indica Dom. Holy Grail Og. Haven't worked with them, haven't been able to find some real genetics. Most clubs around here are bunk. Just sent in some Grease Monkey to get tested, hoping for 30%thc

K

kansabis

Closest I ever had was a CFF Afternoon Delight tested at 24.5%,but I've only ever had a couple tested. Actually I grew and someone else had them tested.

K

kansabis

If it was up to me and I had the funds and ability to have every plant tested from a reliable lab I would,I know alot of people would.

K

kansabis

That grow was crazy,2 reg beans,both ended up female and 2 of my best plants ever,only I was dumb and didn't clone cuz I didn't know how and didn't realize the benefits of cloning. Learned that lesson real quick.

dankninja

dankninja

never ran it.. but ethos has a strain claiming 30-35%. i think i remember something like durban x rainmaker x gg#4 is the mystery mix version. "inzane in the membrane"

BioStimz

BioStimz

never ran it.. but ethos has a strain claiming 30-35%.
That claim is bullshit though. Ethos knows the higher the number goes.... the more he will sell.

He sold 1000 of those packs in record time.

I'll believe the 35% when I see it verified by 2 or 3 independent lab reports. I haven't even seen 1.

Either the lab he contracted took a pay out.... or it was just a BS claim from beginning to end.

~

dankninja

dankninja

That claim is bullshit though. Ethos knows the higher the number goes.... the more he will sell.

He sold 1000 of those packs in record time.

I'll believe the 35% when I see it verified by 2 or 3 independent lab reports. I haven't even seen 1.

Either the lab he contracted took a pay out.... or it was just a BS claim from beginning to end.

~
I just think its interesting, and I remember seeing the noneya x bizness years ago somewhere. Ill stick to performers.. and more to the point.. an actual lineage, and not made up names. I'm sure treasures are found in mystery batches, just not my thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom