Highest Thc Potency

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
IMO the most highest for me sativa is undoubtedly KC Brains Leda Uno Lemongrass pheno that is the Thai stick, 2-3 hits ALL day espresso high, no buzzzzzzzz...Nirvana K2 knocked out...C99 corn syrup pheno ALL day boomshock,he he...hmmm...high% don't mean jack if not grown right, deceiving%'s...who has seen 30+% CBD??? dispos... flouride to the brain...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

I haven't either, but here in DC they're getting rediculous...30+% THC also and on the pack...these folks...
cw

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My buddy hit 22% Cbd and <1%thc on a ringos gift. Currently have some of the beans :)
Thats good numbers and will be popular with the non getting high crowd. I have a buddy that would love this for his wife. Wish i could find some shit like this and get it to him.

O

Organicking

Thats good numbers and will be popular with the non getting high crowd. I have a buddy that would love this for his wife. Wish i could find some shit like this and get it to him.
Yes the smoke is amazingly smooth and has a slightly sweet taste.I personally feel no psychoactive effect when smoking it, only a clear mind and eased pain.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I'm still not buying the CBD thing, makes me feel noid and no uplifting creativeness...dull... flouride to the brain...in circles known as overripe bud, Amber Trichomes...it doesn't take a genetesist for that, besides CBD is naturally a component of Cannabis as are the other 600 ... CBD now is an isolated...this does not take the place of people taking proper care of themselves... nutrition, good living habits...most else is complimentary...the nutritional herbal market is stabilizing and growing, cannabis is no more or less special...we are cultivating flowers that have a budded or conical form, it is not pot because you grow it in one...because cannabis has CBD as a part of it's component does not give it full due just because...I'm an extension agent, cert master gardener, I do this every day, cut grass, plant flowers of all sort, commercial, private, you name it ...'medical' herbs are getting their just do in recognition in the medical community, not just cannabis...this should complement a Wholistic, Naturopathic approach...whole herb not isolated, or from someone Monsanto gmo human/herb project... folks wake up...
Peace
cw

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm still not buying the CBD thing, makes me feel noid and no uplifting creativeness...dull... flouride to the brain...in circles known as overripe bud, Amber Trichomes...it doesn't take a genetesist for that, besides CBD is naturally a component of Cannabis as are the other 600 ... CBD now is an isolated...this does not take the place of people taking proper care of themselves... nutrition, good living habits...most else is complimentary...the nutritional herbal market is stabilizing and growing, cannabis is no more or less special...we are cultivating flowers that have a budded or conical form, it is not pot because you grow it in one...because cannabis has CBD as a part of it's component does not give it full due just because...I'm an extension agent, cert master gardener, I do this every day, cut grass, plant flowers of all sort, commercial, private, you name it ...'medical' herbs are getting their just do in recognition in the medical community, not just cannabis...this should complement a Wholistic, Naturopathic approach...whole herb not isolated, or from someone Monsanto gmo human/herb project... folks wake up...
Peace
cw
I think cbn is over ripe weed...cbd is a precursor to thc
Im probably getting this backwards but thc kills the id-1 gene and cbd stops it from metastasizing

Last edited:
chillywilly

chillywilly

You maybe right, but one guy many years ago spoke of the 'stony' not psychoactive property of the C's, deactivates certain parts of the brain, T's activate...what is known of the brain/mind uses many components for fortication, cannabis to my knowledge has special properties indeed, but CBD is another component...most growers use HPS bulbs and that doesn't help, high IR low UV produces most CBD components, while high UV produces more oils and activates other compounds in the plant...low minerals and lack ok good calcium stunt's the facilitation of the whole...we know that npk alone won't do it but a wide spectrum that creates a balanced plant...I don't particularly care that CBD is there but balance not isolate ...

cw

dankninja

dankninja

You maybe right, but one guy many years ago spoke of the 'stony' not psychoactive property of the C's, deactivates certain parts of the brain, T's activate...what is known of the brain/mind uses many components for fortication, cannabis to my knowledge has special properties indeed, but CBD is another component...most growers use HPS bulbs and that doesn't help, high IR low UV produces most CBD components, while high UV produces more oils and activates other compounds in the plant...low minerals and lack ok good calcium stunt's the facilitation of the whole...we know that npk alone won't do it but a wide spectrum that creates a balanced plant...I don't particularly care that CBD is there but balance not isolate ...

cw

I've used hps alongside most every light tech there is available outside of plasma, on a variety of strains...from seed and cut. never seen hps bulbs "not help". seems kinda generalized..

Monster762

Monster762

Look up strain called
star pupil
I have not grown it it’s kinda newer.
By mass medical strains.
Supposedly has reached a 37% thc level. I think highest known yet. Not sure of yield it looks to be a medium yield plant. No huge donkey colas. Just something to look at. Also who knows how it tastes smells ect. It’s some prayer tower crossed with something else.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I think that most sativa strains has more of thc than indicas...maybe my perception...I've grown KC Brains Leda uno years back and talk about high THC, 2-3 puffs and you are high ALL day...the pheno I had was the Lemon grass Thai(stick) ...yesss , haze is in this strains lineup but not in it...it seems to me that percentage of thc is not of concern rather the profile...I've had weak strains and I felt better than I did with a high potency herbals...many dispensary are selling fake weed in DC with 30+% CBD, and 30+% THC...Nooo way! I smoke that trash and almost always feel terrible...one such had me walking into walls, lol...the med community is selling HEMP not cannabis...
cw

Top Bottom