Hindu Blue

• Thread starter PrairieBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Got some freebies from Pisces Genetics....Thanks Jimmy:winking0067:

Hindu Blue = Hindu Kush x Blubonic

I'll also have freebies of Hindu Blue to send in. Its a cross of a sensi Hindu Kush mother that has been grown in Spain since 1998...pollinated by the Blubonic father. This HK is not like the usual sensi versions that you see today...short, leafy, mild potency. This one actually looks like it has some sativa in it, but with a strong indica high and a fruity, perfumed smell and flavor. Real fast and frosty too.

The male I used was chosen for it's structure and smell more than anything. It was a Blue Satellite dominate phenotype....taller than the rest and was w/ red/purple stems. I wanted to select away from the grapefruit side and go more to the blue side of things for flavor, high, etc...

Early this summer I finally grew out Blubonic after seeing how many good reports there are. Well, it's no hype...Bluebonic is some real good herb>>>>Looks, smell/taste, yeild, frosty, potent, tight buds, etc etc...it's got it all.:yes
In my selection's, I kept a male and female I really like. Both plants I chose lean towards the blue sat side of things in structure...taller/more blue-family influence with red stems. My female keeper looks like it takes after the Blue Satellite with the foxtailing, but the smell is straight up citrus grapefruit with a slight undertone of catpiss.

Here is the description from Spice of Life...

Blubonic
A hybrid between a popular Kootenay Blueberry (that looks like a heavier grapefruit, with a similar aroma.) and the Blue Satillite # 2.2 daddy used to pollinate the Blue Satellite # 2.2 selections. Two Phenotypes show up, one frostier, headier one that favors the fathers line with a high calyx to leaf ratio, and the chunkier one that favors the mother`s line. Both are caked with resin, and have a blueberry jam aroma. This one will devastate the public at large like a plague. Yields are average to heavy, depending which pheno.

100% germination on 10 seeds direct planting.

005125.JPG

002125.JPG

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Plants cont...

0942.JPG

0933.JPG

0916.JPG

0986.JPG

0972.JPG

0966.JPG

10210.JPG

10110.JPG

1004.JPG

1093.JPG

11411.JPG

11511.JPG

11119.JPG

11311.JPG

1073.JPG

1052.JPG

1082.JPG

1043.JPG

5 confirmed Females
2 confirmed Males
3 high probability Females- not confirmed

pura

pura

Thanks for posting these... I'm about to lay mine down here in the next few days...gives me something to look at :) they look really healthy bro!...keep us updated.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Moving right along, are they!..

Off to a great start..

Got a pack me self, Cant wait to see whats to come..

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Roger that on the updates Pura...Thanks for lookin' and the nice comment bro.

Thanks for stopping by Woody...get to crackin them beans bro!

blazer

blazer

Looks like they are off to an excellent start sounds like a sick cross can't wait for those bluebonic's to drop.will definitely be watching bro!:stonedsmilie:

E

el_tenador

Looking prime form bro. Whatever your nite regimen is they're loving it.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looking good PB, I got some of those freebies too! I'm sub'd bro, can't wait to see these blow up!!

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Definately not freebies to sleep on...get to crackin these gems folks!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Supreme health PB!

Im itching to pop my DawgDazeSage as well... The dankness is just waiting to be discovered, but the man has already made em!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I have these as well. I will he paying close attention. Looks great so far

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Nice!!!

Thanks for posting this thread PB, I was eager to see these in action.:yes

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Many Thanks!
Plants are responding well ...they have had some enviromental setbacks but are not showing signs of distress. I am looking forward to selection...some very, very nice Afghan expressions shining through on some (very hashy,skunky)...a couple "blue" leaning phenos have some exotic fruit, blueberry,fresh melon scents. Not a whole lot of branching...more central meristem type structure...would make for great sog style grow.
As for males...I dont pollenchuck so no need for keepers....but I do have a habit of making s1's for myself of my keeper females.

002127.JPG

003130.JPG

004124.JPG

B

bckwht

makin s1 from your fav mothers is right up my alley..i love variety but also the heirloom status that some of these well known, elite clones have. so i also realize once i acquire these (hopefully), it will be impossible talking myself into trashing them even if they maybe dont stack up (dont have the cutthroat attitude yet) therefore making S1s a fuckin great idea if just to preserve some niiiice women in our lives throughout the years

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Hey folks..quick update...plants are still in 1/2 gallon pots and will remain there until i get these FG's and RA's under control. Dont want to introduce pests to new soiless mix...hopefully very soooon they will be ready for transplanting. Peeps are gonna love these freebies...very, very danky, skunky ,kushy with some on the berry sweet side.

some quick pics....

0649.JPG

0677.JPG

06610.JPG

06510.JPG

06910.JPG

06811.JPG

07110.JPG

0707.JPG

0739.JPG

0757.JPG

0747.JPG