Hlg-65 4000k Purchase

• Thread starter h4ppyf4rmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Hello all,

just ordered an Horticulture Lighting Group HLG-65 4000K panel for my mother tent ($99, free shipping). I was currently running a 4-bulb t5-ho fixture but it crapped the bed last night for some reason.

I'm hoping this will be enough for one mothers, I'm thinking it will be. I may order a couple more if I like it. I'll let people know what I think after I have some time with it on a mother.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

This will be more than enough my friend. In my experience, very little light is needed for mothers and clones... I keep all mine in one tent under a small t5 similar to the one here and never had any problem. I also keep mothers in solo cups in an effort to keep them smaller. But I will say that some strains will definitely want to bust free lol I had a blue dream that wouldn't stop lol no matter how much I cut, bent or broke her, she just said "fuck you, I want out" lol so I put her in bloom and she's looking like she will yield at least 2-3oz. In a fucking solo cup!!! Lol

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I might add that I've got two mothers and about 15 clones under this one puny light lol so you will def be ok.

Latest posts

Top Bottom