Hoa Bac - Vietnamese Silver Leaf

• Thread starter GreenMind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMind

GreenMind

Well, the Reeferman has done it again:angel. I now have the Ol' Penny Jar in front of me, counting furiously. These beans amount to a lot of Pennies! But that is not me complaining.
The Description of this IBL makes me want to leave civilization and grow old growing f# after f# of Hoa Bac on some deserted island!

But before I make any rash decisions and become a very hairy Hermit living in a Bamboo shack in the Jungle, anybody have information on this IBL? reason for the Mindfuck desgnation?

GM

curandero2012

curandero2012

You already read this

Product Description

This strain recently came directly from Vietnam. It is a super strong sativa that is best non-hybridised. It grows like Cambodian varieties rather than Thai with wide leaves growing off bushy plants. The seeds were originally given by a Vietnamese friend of Reeferman’s who wanted to promote the best of what Vietnam had to offer. These plants are from the Comere people and are the best landrace plants that Reeferman has ever had the privilege of working with.

This strain will stretch during flowering but nothing like the extent of Thai strains, more like a well behaved Haze strain.

Namaste :bong2:

GreenMind

GreenMind

Hello Curandero,

Haha! Yes, I read it. I would love to meet whoever writes the Strain Descriptions over at Reeferman Inc. :evilgrin0040:! I would challenge them to a Vague-Off. 1st Place Prize... 'eeeehhh. one of them there thingy-majigies.'

it seems, like with most things Reeferman, I'll just have to find out for myself.

However, I for 1 would love to hear more about the strain.
So, please feel free to share any info you might have...

GM:)

nurlord

nurlord

I talked to Reef about it. There's a little more info in my "I met Reeferman..."thread. Basically he told me that It's the best landrace he's ever come across and is a very, no... excuse me...VERY, VERY, powerful up sativa high. I remember him at one point placing all 10 of his fingers on his forehead and while saying how strong this stuff is. He says it's the best stuff coming out of Vietnam and way better in all respects than the Dalat which is so popular. He said that he didn't want to offend any of the Dalat lovers which is why he didn't mention it in his description. But bottom line this weed is the stuff that foreigners never get to sample unless they get a little of it on that 'pizza" they sell in some choice places over there. A very up soaring high . No veg time needed really. I think 5-8 inches then flower.

Also when I called it Silver Leaf Reef corrected me and called it Silver Flower. I believe he says the smoke is tasty as well, but I can't remember. Also I vaguely remember him saying that something about the plant was like Cambodian cannabis more so than Vietnamese.

Reef said it's his kind of high. From what he's said in the past about his preferences I think means it's up, motivating (and maybe a little trippy?).

I'm picking some up next month I know that much.

GreenMind

GreenMind

Thanks Nurlord!

Great Info!:smiley_joint:

I'm sold.
:harvest:
Did Reef say anything about why it didn't hybridize well?

GM

nurlord

nurlord

No we didn't really get into that that for whatever reason. Even though it was on my mind before I arrived at the convention. Man I really feel like I left a lot of good questions on the table.

Reef did say that the guy who gave him the beans told Reef that they were as good as the stuff Reef sold and Reef didn't really believe it. Finally after being asked over and over again if he'd started the beans Reef finally decided to grow them out as the guy is a long time friend of Reef. Reef grew them and was blown away.

Can't wait to get them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom