HOLY CRAP!!! Foliar fed Kelp doubled my stem thickness

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

I'm a huge fan of foliar spraying...I spray every other day! Usually with some superthrive b1 and water, and alternate the b1 with neem oil...and stop when the buds are forming nice.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just got some of this combo. nitrozime,super thrive and penetrator. how often would you recomend spraying for out door plants?, they were about 2 months old before i put them out. and how much should i mix of each in a 25 oz spray bottle, cheap multi purpose ones from home depot?

F

fatman

Wow, :mad0233:you all just love throwing away your money for mj specific name brand stuff I guess. Look at this site and quit throwing away so much money. Look at the results of some mj tisue slide analysis before you waste money on high phosphorus supplements. The real reason higher levels of nutrients are needed during budding is because of all the pH buffering going on. IE your recirculating reservoirs and your orgainic and absorbent/adsorbent media require the extras not the Plants.

Kelp Extract (nutrizymes): http://www.super-grow.biz/Kelp.jsp :banana:

T

tricks4u

sup FFF Im not sure where your thinking of foliar is going to stop the stretch but I figured I throw my 2 cents in here.. You said IMMEDIATLY???? PHOSPOLOAD is your solution. Ya Bush is similiar but im telling you man phospo will stop your shit dead in its tracks.. Ill have to check my notes i dont use it all the time but do NOT use it at what the bottle says im pretty sure off the top of my head its .5ml per gal....
Old Thread but worth noting....this is some nasty stuff!
sup FFF Im not sure where your thinking of foliar is going to stop the stretch but I figured I throw my 2 cents in here.. You said IMMEDIATLY???? PHOSPOLOAD is your solution. Ya Bush is similiar but im telling you man phospo will stop your shit dead in its tracks.. Ill have to check my notes i dont use it all the time but do NOT use it at what the bottle says im pretty sure off the top of my head its .5ml per gal....

Latest posts

Top Bottom