Holy Princess X Lui From The Eyes Of A Madman

• Thread starter tastingreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tastingreen

tastingreen

Hey new friends :D

To be discreet I'm writing this grow-log in fifth person, so every sentence starts out with: “I heard from this guy who told somebody…”

I figuire this will be a good test ground for learning how to do a grow log. IMO it's about damn time for me to do a grow show.
Holy princess x lui from the eyes of a madman
Holy princess x lui from the eyes of a madman 2

Credit to Weedy420 on the above pictures and beautiful 7 week HolyLUIs as shown.

Mostly this grow show is about Holy LUI.

Eskobar's sexy, dreamy and sweet Holy Princess. Breeder Steve's (S.O.L.) Legends Ultimate Indica F1 males. They could be a match made in heaven. This one is thanks to Santero who made this cross. Good job, my friend.

Eskobar has made some awesome gear. Holy Princess specifically is an F1 cross of Santa Maria plank cut X C99 pineapple pheno.

Distinct drool on my shirt sweet and skunky smells with a dreamy high.

http://en.seedfinder.../Eskobar_Seeds/

Back in the day I wanted to grow me some LUI and never got around to it. A Spice of Life strain by breeded Steve, which was an F1 of Ortega X Sweet Tooth BX2.

http://en.seedfinder..._of_Life_Seeds/

Many thanks to Santero. You're humility, knowledge and hard work never fails to impress me.
smile.png
|-------------------------
♢♢♢
Let us get this show on the road
♢♢♢
I started with 12 nicely colored mature seeds. Dropped into a SANta mug with luke-warm water and dilute H2O2. Kept low 80'sF and in the dark.

tastingreen

tastingreen

11 of the 12 popped and I ain't complaining. Gave the other seed a month and some GA3 but no go.

20160820 231744
20160823 021747
20160823 021836
tastingreen

tastingreen

After about a week in the lil coco cups I am seeing tap roots out the bottoms. I transplanted up to 1 gallon containers with ammended recycled organic soil mix. And moved them under a mix spectrum T5HO leaning toward blue.

tastingreen

tastingreen

Also 50% have some measure of stem, leaf or petiole color inheritance. Not resultant of a defined nutrient issue.

tastingreen

tastingreen

When in doubt, I prop them up. Bamboo skewers do the trick for me.

Hopefully LUI brings more stem strength to this cross as opposed to the C99 floppiness.

tastingreen

tastingreen

A buddy with a micro setup has been eyeballing one of my shorter females already. He's like, "Bro, that would fit perfect in my rubbermaid." Lol

As for making seeds I gotta grow 'em and know 'em 1st. before I go pollen crazy. So no purposeful pollen on the HolyLUI females atm
smile.png

tastingreen

tastingreen

Is it finished flower yet?

I be playing along.
smile.png

Some like high-end fast bikes and big parties, while others prefer fishing a burbling stream or reading a favorite book.

But we all like good weed and or nice Canna plants.

My HolyLUI grow is not done yet, no. Will be some fast-forward catch up and lots of flower pics. I just talk so damn much. Tired of being a hermit.
smile.png

tastingreen

tastingreen

If it comes with a 'made by Santero' seal: You may experience symptoms like: General euphoria, short term memory loss and/or a urge to overeat. The force is strong in San.
20160827 012152

tastingreen

tastingreen

I'm thrilled to be running the HolyLUI. There should be some dreamy highs and taste sensations coming out. We'll see.

Still working finding genetics that Really work for disease and/or disorders related to gastrointestinal, neurological and psychological. Realistically it is a battle I can't win. But as long as I can keep helping my few patients maintain a better quality of life, I'm happy with that.
20160908 034421 01 01 01 01
20160926 041521 01 01

tastingreen

tastingreen

"Nice little Garden for sure! I noticed ur seeds were a bit old....Do U always get older beans to pop?"

Me:
Hi there

Thanks for the compliment. This is a ghetto garden work-in-progress. My newer play room.

In my opinion, beans made 5 years ago or less, I don't consider those as old gear. As long as the breeder/chucker did what they were supposed to and in addition they were stored properly by all who had them then no problem they should be fine.

Man, I've only successfully popped a few really really old ones. More times, make a mistake and then the really old ones become inviable in my stoner hands.

No names, but some others are a much better hand at getting life back from dang near antique seed. Others with far more experience and knowledge than myself.

tastingreen

tastingreen

This is another clone set I'm running with the angelic HolyLUI.
She goes by "Uno" if you ask her. Chocolate Cheese fem. from freebies. Gotta have more Eskobar in the mix.

tastingreen

tastingreen

Another clone sharing the room. BCN Diesel by Kannabia. It's got a righteous sweet diesel stem rub. Everybody needs a little sour with the sweet.
smile.png

tastingreen

tastingreen

Excited to see her stretch too. The killer sweet and sour smell and amount of trichs. in veg. won her a spot over BCN Diesel, Akorn and a couple others :wink:

tastingreen

tastingreen

This beast is responsible for many reprehensible canna seedling maimings and murders.

This Russian Blue named Misfit is 11 years old. She was rescued by my wife as a neglected kitten before we met.

I did get a little undesired pruning help from Misfit on the HolyLUIs. Nothing serious though. You'll see a few bite marks and tearing if you zoom in. Hehe

Top Bottom