Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey all surprises to see the thread active honestly. It the shop is figuring the branding methods we will be using. Nothing serious. It is an inconvenience though I understand. @Krypto glad your digging her so far.
Good news about the 14er Special hybrids, haven't seen not heard of intersex traits in these. However the Brightberry stuff does, as does the group of Bright cookie hybrids. Sort of hit or miss on bad gene.
Trying to do a little more research on the progeny before we sell massive amounts to the public. If you have any direct questions try pming me. I didn't get the notices of this thread the last time.
Seed round currently flowering is Peak og. Kosher/Tahoe with 2 very nice looking dudes. Smell and vigor are stellar.

coalcreek

coalcreek

Oh in flower now testing out some newer gear I made Strawnanaberry (Strawberry Banana x Brightberry(BlackBerry kush/bright cookies)
Can't wait to see what these do for you guys before I get to popping them! For some of you guys looking for "local" options, ONI seed company outta OR/ CO is using some 14er genetics in their seed runs.... I got a Karma's Headstash x Strawberry Banana... they even had a Papaya x Strawberry Banana that I wasn't able to score.

Krypto

Krypto

Can't wait to see what these do for you guys before I get to popping them! For some of you guys looking for "local" options, ONI seed company outta OR/ CO is using some 14er genetics in their seed runs.... I got a Karma's Headstash x Strawberry Banana... they even had a Papaya x Strawberry Banana that I wasn't able to score.
Thanks for tip brother.

homebrew420

homebrew420

@Krypto the 14er Special is gsc x tahoe male. The SD x 14erSpec is called 14 Dawgs. I think..hhaha too many names to remember. She is gonna be great I am Hopi g. I have 3 Durrraflame x 14erSpec, skunk butt and sweet. Good luck all

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Don't trust this guy! I met up at an alehouse with this guy. As soon as we finished our beers he forced me to drink more. Then he got all controlling and demanding," here, smoke this!" , and then "now, smoke that!", after a few hours of constant spliff after spliff alternating with hash chunks and oil rips, I finally escaped from his evil lair. Luckily I had google to help with my escape, as I was totally unable to navigate as my brain was completely saturated with cannabinoids. Don't meet up with this character unless you have the tolerance of a Rastafarian sugar cane cutter. You have been warned.
Yeah, he did the same to me! Came to san Diego and we had a few local ales and then next thing you know he's forcing me to take a tub of the most beautiful bud and seeds. Definitely watch out. I rocked his Chocolate Thai x Vietnam and it was AMAZING. Currently have a seedling of the Jamaica x Jack taking off and more 14er beans in the fridge!

Top Bottom