Homebrew420s' Seed Creation and Selection

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

@BombBP looks really good. Sutra is on point my friend. Excited to hear how you like the smoke. Haven't grown out the Azar, or the SD x 14er Special, 14 Stars, @Krypto looks very nice. About 4 weeks in with some Durraflame x 14er Spec and Chemdog 91 x Tahoe. And a few 14 Oranges, Orange Crush(very similar to Flo) x 14er Spec. When they get interesting to look at I will post some pics.
For now, how about some Strawnana Berry,
20170606 094315

Krypto

Krypto

@BombBP looks really good. Sutra is on point my friend. Excited to hear how you like the smoke. Haven't grown out the Azar, or the SD x 14er Special, 14 Stars, @Krypto looks very nice. About 4 weeks in with some Durraflame x 14er Spec and Chemdog 91 x Tahoe. And a few 14 Oranges, Orange Crush(very similar to Flo) x 14er Spec. When they get interesting to look at I will post some pics.
For now, how about some Strawnana Berry, View attachment 709813
14stars. Got it HB. lol. I know I've only got the name wrong EVERYTIME
and that friggggin' strawnanaberry, in a word. Frostiest.
Great pics btw. Excellent specimens. All you guys. Beautiful plants.
I'm curious about 14OranGes...did i miss that part or is it new?

Krypto

Krypto

20170611 201757
20170611 201757

14 star special... This is the #1 out of four females, definitely the most points for aroma! I cannot keep my nose out of that bitch! And growth structure definitely reminiscent of the OG',s that we've done. Actually found a few seeds on one of the lower buds, none of the other plants seem to be showing signs of being seeded/herm, which is actually saying quite a bit considering these were the 4 that we're part of the crosstown Smugglers weekend. Lol. And due to power outages the light cycle has been interrupted numerous times so I would give all four of them a very good stability rating.
The Pix are a couple weeks old but you can just see it looks like it's dripping greasy dank sweet resin all over the place. One more feeding with the compost tea and molasses. And a final flush about a week later. Hoping to be trying these cookies . .....4 weeks from now.:)

Krypto

Krypto

FRESH ( @homebrew420 ) BAKED COOKIES...
Pulled one bottom Branch off of each of the 14 dogs (Tahoe Star Forum (cut) ) SO GOOD! I just wanted to grab a smaller Branch off of each plant so it would dry a little quicker just to give me a ballpark on Aroma, flavor, effect. AND I just couldn't wait any longer LOL.
Amazing Aroma! On all of them. Even the cashed Bowl smells awesome! It's going to take me just as long to pick my favorite as a did to gro. There's a " sweet earhy something" in there that I really can't describe. We absolutely love it!

20170703 222807
Krypto

Krypto

Finally getting into the smoke report stage! Yes! Out of the 4r females there are 4r different Fino's two of them(#2 & 3) are very similar in every way.
14er x Stardog
Plant structure: short stocky, 1 Terminal Cola with few short side branching. I guess you could say it looks like an Afghani? Definitely indica. I say this is an OG leaner the aroma more like the OG Kush strains that I've sampled...( Fire OG, King Louie, Larry, Grape OG , ) EARTHY SWEET CITRUS WITH THAT OG DANK PEOPLE SAY FUEL, SKUNK, UNDER THE SINK SMELL ALL ROLLED INTO ONE IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
The effect so far has been very uplifting smoked a half a joint of number one to my Dome went on an errand to run and got stuck at the in a parking lot doing this review LOL. Definitely good stuff.
#2 & 3
Taller and Branch ear and lankier in plant structure. More yield than number 1 and number 4 but not quite there as far as the aroma. Everything else pretty much the same.

Plant structure: Laaaaanky!
Like a vine .. the aroma is my favorite! Not having much experience with the Cookies strain I can still tell you that number for is the cookie leaner. Sweet almost gingerbread dough with a touch of OG it's going to be a coin toss between number 1 and number 4. Because the effects are almost identical the Aromas are different but equally to my liking and the yields were about the same.
I gave #2 to a partner, and I'll probably give #3 and then run#1 &4 a couple more times before we make our selection final.
These are some beautiful truly fantastic plants that produce top-notch medicine in my opinion.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

We were blessed with a pack of 14er Special ( stardog x tahoe x forum cut gsc) popped 4. Got 4. Great females.
2 phenos. 1 short 1 tall. About four/6 wks til selection time. Great work. Awesome gear!!! I mean every once in awhile the powers that be send me a 3-way like this. . .and you can just tell immediately! " These girls are going to be good"
Still havent popped mine.

Krypto

Krypto

Still havent popped mine.
Got a TON of stuff we haven't got to yet. But for some reason this strain is kinda special to me.
Still trying to decide between #1 & #4...#1 a mix of Tahoe & Stardog.
#4 is straight up Forum cut . LANKY danky & cranky. But the finished product, right out of the oven special. We'll probably make #4 ( newton fig) the Mom, and hit #1 with our Star dog male...idk.

Latest posts

Top Bottom