Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Best advice your guna get from me bro is go and get them soaked now like right now lol there is defo fire to be found in those. I've been offered a few elite pheno of the goji but I've got a fair bit on my hands atm so its going to have to wait
The only reason I haven't done that yet is because I wanted to f2 them and I don't have a male iso chamber yet. That and I have a hand full of strains/phenos to get through before I have room to run them lol

mancdank

mancdank

The only reason I haven't done that yet is because I wanted to f2 them and I don't have a male iso chamber yet. That and I have a hand full of strains/phenos to get through before I have room to run them lol
Remember this conversation and remember me saying when u finally run them u will wish u made room sooner :) if I find males that I wanna jeep around I just keep em in veg tents and torture em trying to show any defects but taking clones that are from un stressed plants to go again root bounding de hydration and starvation all come as standard when I looking for a stud so saying this it will probably be a while before I need any polen

incogneato

incogneato

Remember this conversation and remember me saying when u finally run them u will wish u made room sooner :) if I find males that I wanna jeep around I just keep em in veg tents and torture em trying to show any defects but taking clones that are from un stressed plants to go again root bounding de hydration and starvation all come as standard when I looking for a stud so saying this it will probably be a while before I need any polen
I will say it is on my short list. Goji is the first pack of beans I bought too.

Top Bottom