Homemade Hybrids

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bombbudpuffa

Bombbudpuffa

Looking good bro...off to a good start. Hopefully you find the Purple Fruity Kush geno/pheno. The smell and flavor is quite nice...
3 out of 4 hermed on me. Have one I took down today. Here's pics from Friday.

2019 01 17 164452
2019 01 17 164426
2019 01 17 164400
2019 01 17 164328

The other 3 were purp:(.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Wolfe

Wolfe

Damn, homemade hybrids is where it’s at.
Dank flowers everywhere! I’m excited to get to see what happened with my seeds this year. Everyones pics got me salivating.
And thinking about nugs growing in the sun. I’ve had some interesting things come out of the backyard speaking of homemade hybrids. Once, a grape god and blue euphoria crossed in the backyard making the craziest terpine profile I’ve ever tasted. It was just a bizarre fruit taste I’ve never tasted before really. This year I might have another few crosses that happened but I won’t be able to tell until they start flowering a bit. Here’s what I have going and I’ll explain the possibilities.
2 c4 gg4( gorilla glue#4 indoor s1’s) spouted strong both have definite gg4 twist leaf trait.
3 gg4 (2015 outdoor stock)sprouted strong( some are showing twist trait, gg4 cross maybe?)
2 super lemon nightmare 2 sprouted strong
4 ogkb3.0 sprouted strong( S1 from thc farmer forum winner cut ogkb2.0)
1 white nightmare sprouted strong
1 Da alien sprouted strong
1 Nor cal cat piss x moontang. Injured spout...
5 tang pow2015 spouted strong
1 Alaskan thunder fuck x skunk #1 spouted strong
4 gooey tang sprouted strong
2 pure gooey 2 spouted strong
1 blue euphoria sprouted strong

The possibilities for ogkb2.0 s1 could actually be a cross with gorilla glue #4
Their were two variants of glue#4. One of which was a clone from SeaFour and the other was a clone from somewhere else. One was more lanky and had to be staked up. SeaFour had the more solid structure which I ended up getting s1s of and then keeping a male in with female gg4s clones.
I still had a couple s1s from SeaFours GG4 and I’m happy to say they are germinated and leafs are showing the twist pattern. The gooey tang was a cross between tangerine power and pure gooey( supposed to be, talked to Matt at gooeybreeder and he told me they were something else because they were solid purple). Any how he’s supposed to be sending some more out for the trouble as if... Haven’t got them yet, but it was cool of him to offer. The gooey tang got pollinated by the gg4 male. So the yard shall tell what happens there and what phenotypes there are within those 4’seeds. 4/5 of those germinated. I chose one oddball that was different out of many and it germinated but I killed it not being careful enough. Most all those seeds are colored the same and are fairly uniform. The tangerine power that is going outside could be and S1s or they could be random late flower pollen from an indoor grow. I can usually spot what it looks like. One for sure looks like an s1 of tangerine power the others kinda look different with broader leaf structure. The outdoor gg4 mix of 3 seeds going outside could be s1’s or cross be pollination from purple wreck, gg4, or unknown strain( has a shiva type taste and large grow size).. White nightmare and super lemon nightmare came from aficionados of cannabis Colorado. The atf x skunk1 and chemdog guava creamsicle is from twist treats seeds. Da alien is Pacific Northwest roots. Pure gooey from gooeybreeder which could be something totally different like purple mayhem or dark desire. Possibilities with the blue euphoria was from an outdoor s1 with possible pollination from grapegod( seed stock looks different than the grapegod blue euphoria cross),also could have been flo og from Rare dankness and there were several phenos. I’m excited to see what happens and what else will come from it.
I have more of other experiments I did also with dynamite from next gen and killer skunk from underground originals. Also a few things that came out of crossing gg4 and tangerine power. But those are for another time. Each one of the varieties I have contain distinctive seed characteristics of size and color. They look fairly uniform for each different cross. I also had a bunch of old freebies from attitude seeds that failed to germ sad to say. But I’m super happy with what popped up.

FBDB412E 71F8 40C3 B19E 70AECF322113
Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

When I had the chance for indoor I also made few attempts in pollen chucking:)On the first pic LA Confidential(DNA genetics)father from the better pheno,because they had two-one shorter and stronger,more colorfull and potent indica and one more tiny that I personally didn't like so much.He was so fat,almost look like female!:)I used him on WW(World of seeds if I remember right),than I used father from that mix to pollinate Mazar,the same mix and Vanilla kush(Barneys)Than...I don't remember what else I did ,I no longer have these seeds unfortunately,i miss them when I look them now :)These are the kids with the MAZAR(Dutch passion) and with the Vanilla(the more colorfull is with Vanilla,the Fat is with Mazar).The last pics is the WW x LA Conf F2(even haha) outdoors,but it was grown by friend of mine,really good gardener,i wanted him to try it:)
img_3962-jpg.129581
img_5129-jpg.188258

img_5157-jpg.188621
dsc_0415-jpg.779426
dsc_0466-jpg.779430
dsc_0407-jpg.779425

Top Bottom