Homemade Nepalese Temple Ball Hash

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

So was your b
you can read everything about hash . almost half of it will say opium laced . the other half will say mold . all i know is back in the day, there was some black hash with white streaks in it that really kicked the stoned gods ass .
so was your batch opium laces or mold laces?by the way ya say it kicked ass maybee it was that opium hash stuff?i mean can you say FOR SURE? that it was mold? :-)
space

P

Pnkfldman

no man thats just what ive read panda bro eh lol.fuk i wont mess with hard drugs dude eh.
I never seen any opium in any Temple ball hash in the old days. Opium is a tar,hash is veg matter they burn at different temps and rates.I had explained in a earlier post about the rose petals and it's usage for mold control.If you never saw any in this way you were probably smoking Moroccan Hash not Nepalese. Has nobody a clue as to why it's called Temple Ball ? Could it possibly be because it was made by Monks in the Temples and therefore not likely to contain opium? Why would anyone insult the quality of something like Temple Balls and fingers with a shitty low grade high like opium?

spacebomb

spacebomb

oh yeah bro.i TOTTALLY AGREEman.i know were it was made:-) i didnk know it was by monks tho i thaught it was made by?oh maybee the sadhu?ya know.the wise hash making hermets who roam the mountains etc.monks tho?. cool man. i cant say for sure it was opium i saw BUT ITS ONCE UPON A TIM ED OUT THERE. thats all im saying eh bro.
space
I never seen any opium in any Temple ball hash in the old days. Opium is a tar,hash is veg matter they burn at different temps and rates.I had explained in a earlier post about the rose petals and it's usage for mold control.If you never saw any in this way you were probably smoking Moroccan Hash not Nepalese. Has nobody a clue as to why it's called Temple Ball ? Could it possibly be because it was made by Monks in the Temples and therefore not likely to contain opium? Why would anyone insult the quality of something like Temple Balls and fingers with a shitty low grade high like opium?

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

So I've been looking into "african cob" and fermentation and I really feel like there is something to moldy stash. If we look at this like we do cheese, we can know that not all mold is bad. What if I were to inoculate a hash ball with rennet, brewers yeast, or penicillin? Maybe it inoculates itself naturally.

I know I'm going to try both bud and hash fermentation this year.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Come on... Really!?? They ate it? How do you know? That seems very strangely odd to me, and a real waste! Don't you have to decarb it first to get effect?
Generally these cultures would allow the grass to dry in a cool, airy farmhouse for the fall/winter and then collect the kief/hash in the spring. By this time, the cannabinoids will have converted from their acid forms to their psychoactive forms, so the decarbing happens naturally, rendering the hash balls VERY psychoactive.

R

rascali

smoked a lot of Nepali Temple balls (and the occasional rarer fingers) back in the 70's, even found some authentic stuff in Amsterdam as late as the 90's. still one of the most distinctive flavor experiences in the hobby.

the whole reason for rolling the raw hashish into balls is to produce a glazed surface that acts as an oxygen barrier. like old-school saran wrap, this keeps that indigenous white mold from penetrating and ruining the core. does a great job of preserving the flavor and potency and likely adds some nice aging congeners...

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Also the most important point is the cannabis they use. I've grown royal nepalese and its the most focused, calming, spiritual and enlightening cannabis I've ever had and my personal favorite strain no OG can touch.

It's mold, not opium, sorry guys.

The women roll the hash. It's thought the warmth and elasticity of women's hands are the only way to make royal hash. They make a seam free shell by working it until its completely smooth and once shelled, the inner hash molds giving it white stripes.

But most importantly they're using cannabis that is legendary for its effects. Your blue-jack-OG-cookies hash isn't going to give the same experience. Good luck everyone and I highly recommend Cannabiogen and Ace for their Nepalese varietals.

william76

william76

Also the most important point is the cannabis they use. I've grown royal nepalese and its the most focused, calming, spiritual and enlightening cannabis I've ever had and my personal favorite strain no OG can touch.

It's mold, not opium, sorry guys.

The women roll the hash. It's thought the warmth and elasticity of women's hands are the only way to make royal hash. They make a seam free shell by working it until its completely smooth and once shelled, the inner hash molds giving it white stripes.

But most importantly they're using cannabis that is legendary for its effects. Your blue-jack-OG-cookies hash isn't going to give the same experience. Good luck everyone and I highly recommend Cannabiogen and Ace for their Nepalese varietals.
I used to get a good bit 15 years back at least,with the white thru it,but it wasn't temple ball,(we used to get that too)it was like a black slate with white bits thru it,it was called kashmir or kashmir twist and it was strong,ive came across the white bits in a few different bits of hash,all the bits I've seen with this are well above average bits of hash,i was told the white stuff is thc of sorts,but idk,sure wish I had some kashmiri now! 76

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

I used to get a good bit 15 years back at least,with the white thru it,but it wasn't temple ball,(we used to get that too)it was like a black slate with white bits thru it,it was called kashmir or kashmir twist and it was strong,ive came across the white bits in a few different bits of hash,all the bits I've seen with this are well above average bits of hash,i was told the white stuff is thc of sorts,but idk,sure wish I had some kashmiri now! 76

Dang I'm jealous!!! The white is actually mold (or so my research has turned up); as they would rub multiple hash pieces together into a ball and the heat combined with the leathery skin of the Nepalese hash makers work for hours to form a perfect, crack free surface. This prevented the hash from spoiling Pre cellophane days, but the small cracks from the inner hash bits still mold according to what little moisture and air is left. Totally harmless despite the stigma, some postulate it may have contributed to the eaters effects.

Either way, I'm glad you've tried nepalese so you know it's calming, trance-like sativa head and why hash of that strain is legendary!!!

I MUCH prefer nepalese to afghani or even Moroccan, but that's just personal preference.

william76

william76

Dang I'm jealous!!! The white is actually mold (or so my research has turned up); as they would rub multiple hash pieces together into a ball and the heat combined with the leathery skin of the Nepalese hash makers work for hours to form a perfect, crack free surface. This prevented the hash from spoiling Pre cellophane days, but the small cracks from the inner hash bits still mold according to what little moisture and air is left. Totally harmless despite the stigma, some postulate it may have contributed to the eaters effects.

Either way, I'm glad you've tried nepalese so you know it's calming, trance-like sativa head and why hash of that strain is legendary!!!

I MUCH prefer nepalese to afghani or even Moroccan, but that's just personal preference.
They all have their place,lol, I don't smoke hash anymore for that reaon,you can't get that quality anymore,not where I am if I could I'd be still smoking it now,i remember a few,cucumber black,dark green on the outside,yellow insize and shape of a cucumber,tasted like strong hashplant and black,red leb was another favourite of mine,loved the clean taste,76

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

They all have their place,lol, I don't smoke hash anymore for that reaon,you can't get that quality anymore,not where I am if I could I'd be still smoking it now,i remember a few,cucumber black,dark green on the outside,yellow insize and shape of a cucumber,tasted like strong hashplant and black,red leb was another favourite of mine,loved the clean taste,76
Yeah, Red Lebanese is a legendary hash, but I've yet to see it show up on the seed market. Hopefully Ace or Cannabiogen etc. can get a good cut of it soon. We need more landraces and new hybrids!!! Orient Express (Vietnam Black x China Yunnan) is the best sativa hybrid I've ever smoked!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hashincolumbia

O

overay

I can't be certain if it was the real stuff, but I smoked Nepalese Temple Ball in Amsterdam back in 2004. The quality narcotics are away from the tourist area of the city. I found it far more powerful than white skunk. With NTB past, present & future became indistinguishable & I experienced a schizophrenic like effect of an inner voice arguing with any of my thoughts.

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

I can't be certain if it was the real stuff, but I smoked Nepalese Temple Ball in Amsterdam back in 2004. The quality narcotics are away from the tourist area of the city. I found it far more powerful than white skunk. With NTB past, present & future became indistinguishable & I experienced a schizophrenic like effect of an inner voice arguing with any of my thoughts.
Interesting, the Nepalese phenos I grew were always very euphoric in the head and spiritual and medatative in the body with no sluggishness. Definitely sounds like you may be getting a bit of anxiety with sativas so aside from Haze, I'D recommend also avoiding Jamaican strains as they seem speediest to me as well as some Mauis, which have a notoriously "Spooky" feel. Your mileage may vary ;)

R

rascali

Yes, the Nepalese of the 70's was oft compared to the still available qualudes, but without the driving into telephone poles part…

BTW, in the old days we don't get any with internal mold, that was considered a defect and the good stuff never had any. There would sometimes be small surface veins of white mold that followed the subtle lobular creases where the rubbing wasn't able to properly "skin" the surface. You could scrape it off with your fingernail leaving no visible remains, but we smoked every single grain we could get. As Randy alludes, this stuff always was and always will be something special.

H

happy b

Iv had "soft black" hash in the past that had the wee bits of white through the creases on the outside . It came on high and low quality peices of hand rubbed hash . its mold from the moisture trapped im the hash because it's from live plants . good hand rubbers can rub up to 7/8 grams a day (in most places called a tola I think)without trapping too much moisture.
I havnt smoked any good imported hash in 15/20 years!The only hash they sell here now isn't even bloody hash . its melted tyres,plastic,used engine oil,straw,coffee and a million other horrible things mixed to get her and rarely contains more than 3%thc . and PEOPLE STILL BUY IT!why?I have no fucking idea coz it's definitely not to get stoned . It's probably making em dizzy inhaling the plastic n shit and theyr thinking that's them getting stoned coz that's all theyv ever known.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

Where can one find some Nepalese strains without going to Nepal? This shit sounds fire and I need some.

R

rascali

Iv had "soft black" hash in the past that had the wee bits of white through the creases on the outside . It came on high and low quality peices of hand rubbed hash . its mold from the moisture trapped im the hash because it's from live plants . good hand rubbers can rub up to 7/8 grams a day (in most places called a tola I think)without trapping too much moisture.
I havnt smoked any good imported hash in 15/20 years!The only hash they sell here now isn't even bloody hash . its melted tyres,plastic,used engine oil,straw,coffee and a million other horrible things mixed to get her and rarely contains more than 3%thc . and PEOPLE STILL BUY IT!why?I have no fucking idea coz it's definitely not to get stoned . It's probably making em dizzy inhaling the plastic n shit and theyr thinking that's them getting stoned coz that's all theyv ever known.

sometimes the black afghani would surface mold, but only on the older lots. the fresh stuff was just so oily and terpene-rich that nothing would grow on it. i was lucky to be around when there was still plenty of old school proper hash to be had, from prideful people.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
sometimes the black afghani would surface mold, but only on the older lots. the fresh stuff was just so oily and terpene-rich that nothing would grow on it. i was lucky to be around when there was still plenty of old school proper hash to be had, from prideful people.
The days when you got paid for superior quality and workmanship.
Nice method to smoke a whole lot of human skin cells, oils and sweat. Can think of a number of much cleaner ways to make hash.

Opium isn't white, nor do a few hits get you fucked up. Smoked opium is actually pretty weak and you need to smoke a considerable amount to get much of an effect out it. I suspect your hash had something other than opium in it.
i think you were smoking soapium not opium :D I've smoked plenty of soapium in my day shit is lame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom