Homemade Nepalese Temple Ball Hash

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
"I've seen young children running through crops naked then they have their bodies scraped down"...

That's got to be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

I would like to put in my request with the Universe now: That my next incarnation following this life see's me born as one of those kids.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Dear Lord...
That ball is around 8 oz and I remember something like £7 back then my wife and I traveled for 7 years overseas and did 5 trips there and each time the hash was cheap and easy to buy , the reason they make hash like this is that a lot of the trees they rub huge and to much work to process as green buds I'm not lies some plants were 15' to 20 ' tall and 5 or 6 people can ring it arms stretched out just to go around it .

R

Rupert Rael

look in high times magazine. From the articles I've read they rub Indica/hash plant type buds between their hands until they have resin all over their palms and then rub their hands back and forth until they get pencil like strands of black hash and then let it dry and smoke. the absolute best black hash has white stripes of opium( real opium no bullshit) pressed in between layers of the black hash.Talk about something that is the best,tastes the best,that is it,although the 1st and last time I smoked it was about 1979 and that was the dealers stash.Tastes like vanilla icing,gets you incredibly fucked up. I cut the opium stripes out with a razor blade and smoked them straight, 3-4 hits, talk about fucked up i stashed the shit while stoned and it took me three weeks to find it.
I

R

Rupert Rael

Does anyone know how Nepalese Temple Ball hash is made and if it is possible to be made at home?
I've never had it but everyone says it's freaking amazing! I just don't have the connects to get it so I'm wondering if this style of hash making is plausible for home development.
Test

R

Rupert Rael

Does anyone know how Nepalese Temple Ball hash is made and if it is possible to be made at home?
I've never had it but everyone says it's freaking amazing! I just don't have the connects to get it so I'm wondering if this style of hash making is plausible for home development.

R

Rupert Rael

Never smoked Temple Balls. In Germany smoked morphine green-had green flecks of morphine in it and had to in the morning or couldnt eat. Choking red in a chillum-coughed so hard lung collapsed and thru up pizza over balcony. Turkish bubblegum red ah so tasty. Lebanese black awesome. Afghani black-had saying 'support the Afghanis' during the time of Soviet occupation. Left Germay went to Cali in 83 introduced to skunk. Would get Humbolt purple skunk from San Francisco-told it was kush. Double bag stinky. Kona Gold-orange colored best tasting weed ever. These made me forget about hash but i do miss the old school hash

Madbud

Madbud

Had a Nepalese classmate back in the '70's who said they ran their hands up the buds and rolled it into fingers or balls.

E

Elsydro

Come on... Really!?? They ate it? How do you know? That seems very strangely odd to me, and a real waste! Don't you have to decarb it first to get effect?
There’s a lot of info about how Hash was consumed prior to smoking which did only become popular in most areas in the 19th century

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

There’s a lot of info about how Hash was consumed prior to smoking which did only become popular in most areas in the 19th century
Actually the Nepalese would harvest the entire plant and store it in barns for the remainder of the year, then in spring of the next year, they would roll the now decarbed resin into temple balls and eat them. Fun facts!

Top Bottom