Honey Cream, Canuk Cookies, Dynamite Og Led

• Thread starter Madvillian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madvillian

Madvillian

Just some seedlings, honey cream, canuk cookies and dynamite OG. The biggest and one to the right is HC. Left black pot and furthest left cup is CC. The red, blue and white are the D-OG
Honey cream canuk cookies dynamite og led

Honey cream canuk cookies dynamite og led 2
Honey cream canuk cookies dynamite og led 3
jipp

jipp

looking good. even tho i like LEDs and shit i do wish the purple color shit could be fixed :D
adobe needs a LED filter :D
chris.

Madvillian

Madvillian

looking good. even tho i like LEDs and shit i do wish the purple color shit could be fixed :D

chris.
Thank you, right after this pic I bent the big one right over with some ties. True that brother, it gets annoying lol

jipp

jipp

Thank you, right after this pic I bent the big one right over with some ties. True that brother, it gets annoying lol
especial when that green color makes you feel good because you know your plants are healthy.
i really like the T5 im using for veg.. the plants like it too..
chris.

Madvillian

Madvillian

especial when that green color makes you feel good because you know your plants are healthy.

chris.
I completely agree with ya there, can't beat the white light look of those frosty/ healthy plants (:

Madvillian

Madvillian

I completely agree with ya there, can't beat the white light look of those frosty/ healthy plants :)
As a matter of fact. I'll take one in a little bit with the white light when they perk up a tad (lights just came on)

Madvillian

Madvillian

The LST and topping on the honey cream, I forgot there's no other light down there though

IMG 1440
IMG 1441
Madvillian

Madvillian

Quick update, up pottedafter these pics and flipped to flower since the space is so limited

IMG 1536
IMG 1538
IMG 1539
Madvillian

Madvillian

Sorry I sort of fell out there. Got really busy with the birth of my second daughter (: anyway I ended up crossing my dynamite OG with my honey cream since I needed more seeds and wanted to experiment a bit. And now those seeds are ready to be Germed, along with a couple of their parent strains so be ready!

Madvillian

Madvillian

Round 1 of the new dynamite OG x honey cream is up and running, I'll post pics later when I go to check on and water the babies

Madvillian

Madvillian

As promised, 3 are the cross and the 1 in the smart pots is an auto (freebie) I had left over. The one on the right in the smart pot is the parent strain dynamite OG

IMG 1878
IMG 1880
Madvillian

Madvillian

Not much to update yet, will be topping within the next week. also I fed them for the first time, they seem to enjoy it. First time using this nutrient line so we"ll see!

IMG 1899
IMG 1900
Top Bottom