Hopefulok Is More Than A Name -

• Thread starter hopefulOK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hopefulOK

Hey to all the tenders and rearers of the life plant -

I live in OK and we are up for bringing legalization and taxation to fruition in 3 short weeks. So much speculation at this point in the game and trying to prepare for the two is a challenge because they are widely different and would require two wildly different approaches to farming. One legislation "the current" paints our lovely state the "wild west" and that is no exaggeration. $2500 no felonies and not incarcerated are about the only requirements for 1 of 4 lic being offered. "Grow Process Dispense Transport = the last will be required from wholesale to the distributor - third party. Anyway, the other legislation which is being written right now hasn't even made it to the special actions committee. Different being it would limit the number of lic drastically. 20 lic vs. 5000 lic ARE TWO DIFFERENT BALLGAMES - I would love to hear any pontification for I have had all I can handle of my own. I appreciate your time and thought in advance. BTW - anything I should see while I am in Denver this weekend?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Good luck,
Once the greedy state gets a taste of that sweet tax money, game over for the little guy.
Better get your self a dispensary real quick. That will be the only entity that will make bank in the process. Here in Oregon the price of a pound dropped from $2000 to $800 overnight. But dispensary’s are getting $2500 a pound. Growers can’t get rid of it because there’s hundreds of thousands of pounds just sitting that can’t be moved. Most growers are just quitting. Big money moved rite on in and placed its big old ass with the government. Game over for the little guy. Like I said it’s all about the all mighty dollar to them. Oh by the way all the dispensary weed sucks, I’ve done my research.
Support your local home based growers, you tools!!! Down with the dispensary’s!!!!!! Grow your own!!!!!! And fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Good luck,
Once the greedy state gets a taste of that sweet tax money, game over for the little guy.
Better get your self a dispensary real quick. That will be the only entity that will make bank in the process. Here in Oregon the price of a pound dropped from $2000 to $800 overnight. But dispensary’s are getting $2500 a pound. Growers can’t get rid of it because there’s hundreds of thousands of pounds just sitting that can’t be moved. Most growers are just quitting. Big money moved rite on in and placed its big old ass with the government. Game over for the little guy. Like I said it’s all about the all mighty dollar to them. Oh by the way all the dispensary weed sucks, I’ve done my research.
Support your local home based growers, you tools!!! Down with the dispensary’s!!!!!! Grow your own!!!!!! And fuck them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greeeed... I hope the flood wipes out the big guys and all shit growers. The huge fight for the freedom to use plants doesnt mean go from someone making your pills to someone making your pot. The point is grandmas supposed to grow her own for her arthritis and maybe keep the lights on while doin it. does murika not know what MODERATION means? Dumb question.. Look how most of them eat lmfao

Why is EVERYFUCKINGTHING about as much paper dollars as possible

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Good luck,
I agree, just grow your own to supply your own meds and you wont be supporting the big man and you will be legal. Wish they would do it here. Sucks to risk jail time to supply my own meds.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I went to Denver in 2014, just to try out the legal stuff. I got 4 different strains to try. Bubba Kush, Deadhead OG, Banana Kush, and Skunk #1. Man, it wasn't gooey at all, none of it. I got it from different places. So, if your growing your own, I wouldn't waste much money on buds. Might try their shatter, or some baked goods. I've grown buds that puts that stuff to shame, Bubba Kush was supposed to be the stuff, very top shelf. Have fun though. Their good at pruning, making it look beautiful and smell nice.
:cool:

gateswood

gateswood

I went to Denver in 2014, just to try out the legal stuff. I got 4 different strains to try. Bubba Kush, Deadhead OG, Banana Kush, and Skunk #1. Man, it wasn't gooey at all, none of it. I got it from different places. So, if your growing your own, I wouldn't waste much money on buds. Might try their shatter, or some baked goods. I've grown buds that puts that stuff to shame, Bubba Kush was supposed to be the stuff, very top shelf. Have fun though. Their good at pruning, making it look beautiful and smell nice.
:cool:

My friend who legally grows 72 x 12' medical plants for his patients says the same thing now that the big money and corporate BS is taking over from the original small grower system. He went to a dispensary a while back to look at something and they gave him a $20 joint. He said it wasn't worth the bother to smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom