Hoping My Grow Box Will Work...i Think It Will

• Thread starter PuffinPaul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

This is my first time growing. I built this out of re purposed things. 1 bed, 1 dresser, old Erector set, 1 computer power supply and odds and ends that I already had on hand. I'm pretty close to being done. Although it may evolve.
Hoping my grow box will worki think it will
Hoping my grow box will worki think it will 2

Light trapping channels for ventilation on the sides, along with odor control.

Right now its a 12 bulb CFL hood. (At the moment, some are off because its vegging) I'll be upgrading/adding to the lights at some point. Thinking a LED or two would work great for this.

MW7945

MW7945

I'd put those into 12/12 asap. You're going to have height issues most likely. A couple cheap LED's could work as they don't put out as much par, so you could keep the lights closer.

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

Yep, probably tomorrow, next cycle. They are six weeks old today. Since, I was still building I haven't even bought any nutes yet. Just been watering with some fish tank water.

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

Thats what I was thinking some cheap LEDs. Get a pair, like what, 2 300w'ers? So you know the area is 28" x 47"x52"(Tall).

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

They have been topped. Only once tho. I think I can get the height to work with this box with some training.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I mean the day u put in flower top them will stopish the growing taller and u get 2-4 big nugs growing out them tops

MW7945

MW7945

Yeah. The 300w model seems to have vanished. HiGrow would be okay too. Problem with a lot of the cheaper ones i's they're more geared towards the blue light. What are you looking to spend

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

Um, buying two right now I'd like them to only be about 100 a piece. I could go as much as 150 for each.

PuffinPaul

PuffinPaul

But, buying one right now i could perhaps spend more. Just can't flower more plants than four like the images till i get another.

Top Bottom