How Am I Doing?

• Thread starter Alpaca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpaca

Alpaca

Hi everyone,

Like most of you probably were I'm very curious to find out if my first grow is going well. She's currently 4 weeks from germinating (sprouted after 4 days). White hairs are starting to show up around the nodes, it's an autoflowers ( royal dwarf auto)
How am i doing

Currently only 20 cm tall but very bushy with node spacing being about half a centimeter.
Is she going to be around 40 centimeters eventually or is it impossible to tell?

Alpaca

Alpaca

Branches

she just started week 5, white hairs on every node. Is she going to stretch? she seems pretty reluctant to. production of leaves is really fast and she has 10 side branches already

PirateG

PirateG

How far do you keep the light source from the top of your plants? I keep mine in the 28" - 32" range and they are constantly reaching for it... But they are looking good!

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 839738
she just started week 5, white hairs on every node. Is she going to stretch? she seems pretty reluctant to. production of leaves is really fast and she has 10 side branches already
Make sure those side branches are getting good light.
I usually stretch up to like week 3-4. Then they start to show off with buds. By end of Week 2 flower usually see budsites popping up everywhere’s.

Erick31876

Erick31876

That seems kind of far. I would lower it a couple inches every couple of days and stop when the plants are growing the way you want. They will stretch for the light that far away

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
How far do you keep the light source from the top of your plants? I keep mine in the 28" - 32" range and they are constantly reaching for it... But they are looking good!
18-20” at the max, but. As they stretch, keep the distance . Key is good par value to the canopy and experience tells us the good ratio is about 18”

Alpaca

Alpaca

I have a 50 watt panel about 7 inches from the canopy and then two 20 watt bulbs as supplemental lighting for the side branches. It seems pretty close but the plant doesn't seem to mind. I'm waiting on a 150w drawing cob

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I have a 50 watt panel about 7 inches from the canopy and then two 20 watt bulbs as supplemental lighting for the side branches. It seems pretty close but the plant doesn't seem to mind. I'm waiting on a 150w drawing cob
That wattages the plant loves em close . But at higher wattage, heat becomes a factor. So keep that in mind as u go up in wattage

Alpaca

Alpaca

the 150w drawing panel will be placed 15~20 inches away. I have a another question, my tap water has a ph of around 8, can I water without worrying about the ph going up too much?

Top Bottom