How Am I Doing?

• Thread starter Palehorse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Palehorse

Hello all, I am a first time grower in NorCal. These two ladies are clones bought from a dispensary in mid May. The one on the left is a purple dragon, the one on the right is a sunset sherbet. The pots are theee cubic feet. The growing medium in both is a top soil mixed with perilite, Rock phosphate, sulfate of potash, ferrous sulfate, seabird guano, langbeinite, Feather Meal, kelp meal, bat guano, Volcanic ash, fish bone meal, neem meal, glacial rock dust, and blood meal. I am using oily can and sea blast for feed. I water every 4-6 days depending on what my water meter reads. I let the pots fully dry out before watering again. The ph level in my soil is sitting at 6.8 on the PH scale. Slightly acidic. One week ago the plants showed signs of nutrient burn. I flushed both plants and now they have recovered. I do not want these plants to grow more than a couple more feet in height( I do not want them visible over my fence). First off, how do you think I am doing, second do you think that I should top for FIM the tops to help with the heights issue?

How am i doing
How am i doing 2
How am i doing 3
scubascrog

scubascrog

Hello all, I am a first time grower in NorCal. These two ladies are clones bought from a dispensary in mid May. The one on the left is a purple dragon, the one on the right is a sunset sherbet. The pots are theee cubic feet. The growing medium in both is a top soil mixed with perilite, Rock phosphate, sulfate of potash, ferrous sulfate, seabird guano, langbeinite, Feather Meal, kelp meal, bat guano, Volcanic ash, fish bone meal, neem meal, glacial rock dust, and blood meal. I am using oily can and sea blast for feed. I water every 4-6 days depending on what my water meter reads. I let the pots fully dry out before watering again. The ph level in my soil is sitting at 6.8 on the PH scale. Slightly acidic. One week ago the plants showed signs of nutrient burn. I flushed both plants and now they have recovered. I do not want these plants to grow more than a couple more feet in height( I do not want them visible over my fence). First off, how do you think I am doing, second do you think that I should top for FIM the tops to help with the heights issue?
looking good!
I'd just bend the tops over a little, I dont see them stretching toooo tall. if you fim this late I dont think they will veg the way you want them to before flower, might get some larf.

P

Palehorse

looking good!
I'd just bend the tops over a little, I dont see them stretching toooo tall. if you fim this late I dont think they will veg the way you want them to before flower, might get some larf.
Are you talking about low stress traing(LST)?

scubascrog

scubascrog

yeah, if you cut the top its gonna make each one of those shoots a Christmas tree instead of 2 tops. in my experience. I'd wait for another chime in.

P

Palehorse

yeah, if you cut the top its gonna make each one of those shoots a Christmas tree instead of 2 tops. in my experience. I'd wait for another chime in.
I am bending the Purple Dragon, and I have decided to leave the Sunset Sherbert be. We’ll see how it turns out. Thank you, I didn’t know about LST.

A77E8814 BC29 4C9D 941C 2EAA17F0A17E
AD05AB28 E7DB 416F 98D7 F81ACE269CF2
Top Bottom