How Are The Viparspectra Led Lights?

• Thread starter BDGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lurrabq

lurrabq

I vote for the lightimetunnel/roleadro cob lights. Then, buy better 36v cobs and switch them out. You'll have a top quality cob light in a case with daisy chain abilities for $125-170 depending on the cobs you pick. You can also mix spectrum's if you want.

Vipar is good for veg, but for the same amount you could make a better cob veg light

I'm with VisaJoe on this one. I'm currently running a Roleandro, and the plants responded well.
I would say the color temp is 3300-3500K not quite warm enough for 3000K.

Homesteader

Homesteader

You are not being serious are you? A room temp of 82 would mean your canopy temp would be 84+ degrees. Yikes!

83.7 degrees with CO2 1500ppm and LEDs without IR is the cats ass. With IR and/or no CO2 you are right.

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

Hey farmers I was wondering which led would be best for my 2x2x3 grow tent out of these two...my budget is only 130 so I've narrowed it down to these two? Any input is greatly appreciated

71aChngqm5L._AA160_.jpg

MEIZHI Reflector-Series 450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for In...
  • $125.9
71sYUE7AGJL._AA160_.jpg

Lightimetunnel 400w Hydroponics LED Grow Light Full Spectrum COB...
  • $98.99
I have the meihzi 450, its awesome bro for real, I haven't flowerwd with it yet tho, I'm vegging a girl scout mother with it, I have 3 300watt higrows and 1 300 watt galaxy hydro in my 3x3 flower tent. I'm pulling rock hard buds and full buds and just covered in frost bro

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I have the meihzi 450, its awesome bro for real, I haven't flowerwd with it yet tho, I'm vegging a girl scout mother with it, I have 3 300watt higrows and 1 300 watt galaxy hydro in my 3x3 flower tent. I'm pulling rock hard buds and full buds and just covered in frost bro
I have a mezhi 450 too , the blue.
thing works a 3x3 for VEG ! I hang mine all the way up a 6ft tent and dont move it - its got a cooler spect. , I havent flowered with it either but had for 18 months now
$90 on eBay

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

I have a mezhi 450 too , the blue.
thing works a 3x3 for VEG ! I hang mine all the way up a 6ft tent and dont move it - its got a cooler spect. , I havent flowered with it either but had for 18 months now
$90 on eBay
The higrows bro,, pfft! They f××king destroy in veg!! They kill in flower ask I even tho the red on the spectrum chart is on 08 instead of 1.0 lime the blue but I use 3 of the 300 watt higrows for flower and I am super impressed man. Makes for nice tight nodes to allow bud connection all the way up. I love it. I just pulled a 1/4 lb off one plant that was maybe 16 inches tall and just basic plant. No manifold or super training. Just a couple top pinches on some of its areas. Nicr man. Also pulled 2 ounces off a 12 inch girlscout 10 inches wide, small but dense rock hard potent bud. Curing now but looks like some dispensary bud man. I love them and galaxy hydro

DGP

DGP

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your money on the crappy imported blurple lights. Their specs are almost without exception lies.

You could set up some quantum boards for not much money and have coverage that rivals HPS. These tiny boxed blurple light's will grow stuff but are really not optimum. Their packaged in small metal boxes for shipping efficiency but because of their small size the light spread is very poor.

Quantum boards and Cobs at least have honest specs and can be spread out to get real coverage.

Dee

H

heisen

Closing the thread because it seems to be a magnet for 1 time post users to spam the website selling those cheap Chinese LEDs.to many deleted threads here and banned spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom