How Are They Lookin???

• Thread starter Skeemp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skeemp

Hello growers!! My first grow ever!! I have a 4x2x6 tent that I’m using with a carbon filter + fan, using 24/0 as my cycle at the moment, a 600w Mars hydro , a 300w Mars hydro ( should’ve just gotten two 600w. I know lol ), I’m using fox farm ocean forest potting soil with 30% perlite in 5 Gallon fabric pots, my nutrients are the flora 3 series along with cal mag and ph up and down for adjustments. The strain is actually a seed I got out of some really good weed from a dispensary ( hoping they’re females ) it’s called blue suede shoes it’s supposed to be a 50/50 Hybrid. Would appreciate some feed back on how theyre looking and if the growth looks normal and if my training / feeding is good. They started from seedling September 9th so they’re almost on their month mark. In these pics I did do a lot of lollipopping and LST. Will upload pics of it all bushy .

How are they lookin
How are they lookin 2
How are they lookin 3
How are they lookin 4
S

Skeemp

These are a couple days ago before the lollipopping I really hope I didn’t mess up by doing it to early or didn’t do it right. I tried to google everything before just clipping away..

0115E1AB 7F83 4797 A51D 856C6CF7408C
A5453079 9A64 4B86 9038 E26CCAD768C9
3FC97870 2794 46CB 92ED AABA6AC41C50
D728C6DC 5664 4608 929C 5970F5A14B07
3F4CAA24 45DD 4BAF BDA4 B2EE58D419A8
4E317F3A 561E 460D A76C FC5B671FAF33
Toaster79

Toaster79

Nice job on the training! Now fill out that tent edge to edge and flip them. They're most likely fems comming from a herming plant so expect that trait in flower as you could end up with handfuls of seeds and barely anything to smoke.

S

Skeemp

Nice job on the training! Now fill out that tent edge to edge and flip them. They're most likely fems comming from a herming plant so expect that trait in flower as you could end up with handfuls of seeds and barely anything to smoke.
I surely hope not !!! I was gonna veg for another 2 weeks. I see no type seeds present at the moment , pretty sure they come in during flower, if they’re hermies should I just start from scratch. A month wasted possibly but a endless learning experience.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I don’t see anything definitive at this point. You might as well grab a few packs of seeds to have handy in case it does go south, but I’d still give it a try. It would suck to have to cull them and then wait two weeks for seeds to arrive. Just sayin. Checkout the seedbank here. Rock solid choices and the owner is a great guy.

S

Skeemp

I don’t see anything definitive at this point. You might as well grab a few packs of seeds to have handy in case it does go south, but I’d still give it a try. It would suck to have to cull them and then wait two weeks for seeds to arrive. Just sayin. Checkout the seedbank here. Rock solid choices and the owner is a great guy.
I ordered some seeds online through seedsupreme based in the UK. It’s been resent 2x and this time it’s just staying at the post office. Looking for new seed bank for sure

Latest posts

Top Bottom