How Do I Look

• Thread starter BiggDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiggDee

BiggDee

Seems small IMO . Ben haveing issues ??
Kool yeah don't understand ppm and how to tell what's going on.....1st grow ever..got GH 3 part nutes don't really know that either.just go by box

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

What's your growing medium ?? I don't pay any attention to ppm myself but I do organic grows .

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yikes best of luck to you . I'm sure a hydro guy will see this post and help you out . Your plant looks preety healthy just small.

RR1

RR1

Color ok, looks stressed though. Sorry to say, but you got ahead of yourself. Do your homework first before you sacrifice plants.
No offense, and it’s not just you, but every newbie reading this, pay attention.
LEARN THE BASICS BEFORE YOU POP A SINGLE SEED.
Everybody wants to grow their own smoke cause they get sick of buying it, or whatever.
The fact is, unless you want to grow shit, or get frustrated, or just plain commit wholesale plant murder, or raise bugs for a living, get a book, or go online and learn first.
Anything by Jorge Cervantes, or Ed Rosenthal is worth reading.
There is so much free info out there at your fingertips that it’s not even funny.
Now here’s my trip in the way back machine (ask your parents).
In the 70s, we didn’t have the internet, access to good info or genetics, and if you could find a grow store you couldn’t say the word pot, and the cops usually watched the parking lots.
Back then you could do real time for a joint in states like OK.
So, beacause I do care about you guys, and your education, I’m gonna act like your dad for a minute.
GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR ASS, TAKE THAT JOINT OUTTA YOUR MOUTH, AND STUDY THE BASICS.
Learn your craft. Lighting, temps, airflow, nutrients, pH, etc. Grow other plants, herbs, petunias, anything. Learn about the biology of cannabis, learn how to grow your soils, etc.
Now get going, you all got a lot to learn.
After you study a bit, come and ask questions, take notes and learn how to do this properly right outta the gate, instead of struggling and killing those poor little plants.
This has been a public service announcement.
Welcome to the farm
RR1

H

heisen

Color ok, looks stressed though. Sorry to say, but you got ahead of yourself. Do your homework first before you sacrifice plants.
No offense, and it’s not just you, but every newbie reading this, pay attention.
LEARN THE BASICS BEFORE YOU POP A SINGLE SEED.
Everybody wants to grow their own smoke cause they get sick of buying it, or whatever.
The fact is, unless you want to grow shit, or get frustrated, or just plain commit wholesale plant murder, or raise bugs for a living, get a book, or go online and learn first.
Anything by Jorge Cervantes, or Ed Rosenthal is worth reading.
There is so much free info out there at your fingertips that it’s not even funny.
Now here’s my trip in the way back machine (ask your parents).
In the 70s, we didn’t have the internet, access to good info or genetics, and if you could find a grow store you couldn’t say the word pot, and the cops usually watched the parking lots.
Back then you could do real time for a joint in states like OK.
So, beacause I do care about you guys, and your education, I’m gonna act like your dad for a minute.
GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR ASS, TAKE THAT JOINT OUTTA YOUR MOUTH, AND STUDY THE BASICS.
Learn your craft. Lighting, temps, airflow, nutrients, pH, etc. Grow other plants, herbs, petunias, anything. Learn about the biology of cannabis, learn how to grow your soils, etc.
Now get going, you all got a lot to learn.
After you study a bit, come and ask questions, take notes and learn how to do this properly right outta the gate, instead of struggling and killing those poor little plants.
This has been a public service announcement.
Welcome to the farm
RR1
It's a plant man calm down,no one starting off as a master grower,the guys got the resources to experiment a little.every one of your post lately have been like your some master grower with nothing I have seen to back up all this talk.give the guy a break.his plant looks good.

BiggDee

BiggDee

It's a plant man calm down,no one starting off as a master grower,the guys got the resources to experiment a little.every one of your post lately have been like your some master grower with nothing I have seen to back up all this talk.give the guy a break.his plant looks good.

BiggDee

BiggDee

It's Kool he didn't read...just want to learn how to read TDs meter to know what's going and what nutes to use...

H

heisen

It's Kool he didn't read...just want to learn how to read TDs meter to know what's going and what nutes to use...
That dudes wound up on some other shit man no worries.
You can do alot of searches on these forums and get some very good info.some really good growers around here,check out some of six and gnomes threads.these guys got there a hit together and c an walk the walk.
Those two books mentioned are bullshit.technology in lighting and hydroponics has left all that crap back in the 70s.
Theres enough info on these forums to get you straight.take advice from solid growers man and filter out all the rest of the bs

RR1

RR1

Bite me. Goodbye

Tipdog

Tipdog

Ya man this my first grow also. Im having a blast and loving this thing. Its seems thst everyoe has a wsy of doing things. I just take the advice that seems logical, and its working out great so far

H

heisen

It's supposed to be fun,never lose sight of that.learning new things and getting better at something.no worries.

Reactions: Ina
RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

Which two books were mentioned? None, only authors.
You saying Jorge and Ed are behind times?
Perhaps you need to visit your local book shops, more often, & recently.
They have new books out, that cover both the basics, and modern tech.

See Jorge's Cannabis Encyclopedia or
Ed Rosenthal’s Marijuana Growers Handbook.
Both valuable reading.

What’s the bs?

RedHotPoker
Those two books mentioned are bullshit. Technology in lighting and hydroponics has left all that crap back in the 70s.
There’s enough info on these forums to get you straight. Take advice from solid growers man and filter out all the rest of the bs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom