How Do I Look

• Thread starter BiggDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

Which two books were mentioned? None, only authors.
You saying Jorge and Ed are behind times?
Perhaps you need to visit your local book shops, more often, & recently.
They have new books out, that cover both the basics, and modern tech.

See the Jorge's Cannabis Encyclopedia or
Ed Rosenthal’s Marijuana Growers Handbook.
Both valuable reading.

What’s the bs?

RedHotPoker
I have seen multiple quotes from those authors and there books that are complete bs and outdated information.ive seen multiple threads on these forums discussing some of the information and what was once perceived as good information.

R

redlife215

U learn alot more surfing the web and watching and asking good growers on forums then trying to read an ed rosenthal book lol. If u have a question believe me it has been asked on the web jus search

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

If my posts are going to be held up for moderator approval, my account here may also be canceled. Thanks.

RedHotPoker

H

heisen

some of those books are quite old. i think it was an ed rosenthal book i had when i first started out and a lot of that info has been disproven since then

@stutter

@Mr Bee
This subject is always discussed on the contents of those books lol.

H

heisen

There are many others as well. But the mod here, seems to be behind times in reading.

RedHotPoker
Whatever man,I've seen quotes in them books that had me shaking my head.
Like I said dude can get all the info he needs from some of the best growers on the net.i dont see Rosenthal posting pics and info on his grows in these forums.nuff said

H

heisen

If my posts are going to be held up for moderator approval, my account here may also be canceled. Thanks.

RedHotPoker
What are you talking about.nonone has held up,or censored your post in any way shape or form.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

When I tried to respond to you earlier, a message popped up, stating my post was invisible to regular users, & needed moderator approval.
What do you call that? Babysitting?

RedHotPoker
What are you talking about.nonone has held up,or censored your post in any way shape or form.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

What’s the title/s of your books? J/K Haha

RedHotPoker

U learn alot more surfing the web and watching and asking good growers on forums then trying to read an ed rosenthal book lol. If u have a question believe me it has been asked on the web jus search

R

redlife215

There is an ever evolving stream of info as far as plant and soil science. So with that in mind why would i read some old ass book when new more fact based info is constantly coming to light? And i also have read parts of those books and laughed at the old hippy bullshit they throw in there. Alot of misinformation going on and it is way easier to taylor info to ur situation with the google searchbar then hoping to find what u need in a book

H

heisen

When I tried to respond to you earlier, a message popped up, stating my post was invisible to regular users, & needed moderator approval.
What do you call that? Babysitting?

RedHotPoker
Your full of it,you deleted your post

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

New books are published every year. You just need to keep up. ;-)

If you have discrepancy, write the authors. Posting it here is futile.

I have a large enough library and cannabis books don’t even fill a tiny corner...

Yes, the forums are a wealth of interesting experiences. But none are written in stone. Similarly are those older books. But they are good reference material.
The cannabis encyclopedia is worth it’s cover charge. But that’s only my humble opinion. Obviously YMMV.
I never a google, but only a Yahoo here. Grinning like a rake

RedHotPoker

There is an ever evolving stream of info as far as plant and soil science. So with that in mind why would i read some old ass book when new more fact based info is constantly coming to light? And i also have read parts of those books and laughed at the old hippy bullshit they throw in there. Alot of misinformation going on and it is way easier to taylor info to ur situation with the google searchbar then hoping to find what u need in a book

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

Yes, I deleted it, after the message popped up. Why, what about it?

What difference does that make?

You may like to have a coffee, or herb tea bud. I prefer ice water.
We are different. Are you trying to provoke me, so you can terminate me.
Bad ass you? Thug even? Hahaha

RedHotPoker

H

heisen

I have a large enough library and cannabis books don’t even fill a tiny corner...

Yes, the forums are a wealth of interesting experiences. But none are written in stone. Similarly are those older books. But they are good reference material.
The cannabis encyclopedia is worth it’s cover charge. But that’s only my humble opinion. Obviously YMMV.

RedHotPoker
Rosenthal got anything good on RDWC and steering a system with a top.off res? Enlighten me please.how about building a led setup to match the nutrient uptake?

H

heisen

Yes, I deleted it, after the message popped up. Why, what about it?

What difference does that make?

You may like to have a coffee, or herb tea bud. I prefer ice water.
We are different. Are you trying to provoke me, so you can terminate me.
Bad ass you? Thug even? Hahaha

RedHotPoker
No message popped up your full of shit.you wrote the post and deleted it yourself and accused a mod of deleting it.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

You seem angry or confused for a forum moderator. Not indifferent.
Is this forum your own concept? Are you paid here? Do I care?

I already replied, please contact the authors with your timely suggestions.
See Van Patten Publishing Company.

RedHotPoker

H

heisen

RedHotPoker
Got a link to these authors grows on these forums?Plenty of growers on these forums that would knock the dick off them dudes grows and dont have any books to speak of
They as well as myself put the sweat and time in and we share our knowledge here for free of charge.everything this OP wants to know can be found right here on this forum.

RedHotPoker

RedHotPoker

I am surprised that you have the time to considerately moderate me.
Thanks for being here for me. I appreciate that.

Yes, I deleted a couple of posts that replied It would be investigated first.

Does that restriction, prevent me from failing the forum?
I hope so... ;-)

RedHotPoker

Latest posts

Top Bottom