How Do You 'concentrate'?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

How do you concentrate
Howdy farmers,
I realized the other day that there are so damn many different ways to deliver smoke or vapor into your face that it's almost silly. Bowls, bongs, pipes, rigs, gas pump and so on.

I just got my Honey Badger styled dab straw in the mail yesterday and I like it alot. It may be my new go-to.
Which got me thinking, what are other people doing? So I ask...

What is your favorite method of consuming concentrates?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Things have changed SO MUCH since I first started toking, I don't know how to use the majority of the devices I see nowadays. So my weapon of choice is a joint rolled in a machine to look just like a cigarette.

Smerb

Smerb

oh hell, I know that tweek dick is not for consuming concentrates. I had to say that, sorry. I use a glass rig that looks like the starbucks coffee cup, glass nail as thick as a finger, heat 30, let sit, make sure dab is on end of stick to drip, then cover dome with hand to milk thee smoke. I think its important to get it right so you can fully enjoy the concentrate.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
View attachment 659929 Howdy farmers,
I realized the other day that there are so damn many different ways to deliver smoke or vapor into your face that it's almost silly. Bowls, bongs, pipes, rigs, gas pump and so on.

I just got my Honey Badger styled dab straw in the mail yesterday and I like it alot. It may be my new go-to.
Which got me thinking, what are other people doing? So I ask...

What is your favorite method of consuming concentrates?
What's your take on the 510 portable nail? And have you tried the quarts wand lighter they sale? I haven't been able to find any info on it but am interested.
Oh and the glass bulb looks like a damn meth pipe lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I have a Chillum around here somewhere but it's lost it's stone out of it anyway all the pipes & bongs leave me cold with the smell I'm a lazy man so it only joints for me there's no cleaning out the bowl or blocked stems oh that smell just sends me crazy .... Oh I said that already .....

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

What's your take on the 510 portable nail? And have you tried the quarts wand lighter they sale? I haven't been able to find any info on it but am interested.
Oh and the glass bulb looks like a damn meth pipe lol
Holy shit balls, I've never heard of that quartz wand lighter, I just did a quick search and it looks legit! I may have to scoop one up one of these days!

I got a really good deal on the 510 nail. You can get the attachment HERE for $30, I got it from VivoVape for the same price, but they're out of stock. I haven't been able to try the 510 nail yet, when I opened the package the inside of the glass attachment was shattered, not sure if its visible in the picture.Saturday I emailed the company I bought it from, but havent heard back yet. Im not sure if they'll want me to send it back, since most companies wont accept it if it was used Im giving them the rest of the day to get back to me. Im thinking I might just order another glass attachment if I dont hear anything from them today. I did put it on my Istick TC100 and it wasn't as unstable as I thought it would be. if you dont have a battery you can get the whole Vanguard H-enail set for $70 here

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

oh hell, I know that tweek dick is not for consuming concentrates. I had to say that, sorry.
Yeah, buddy! lol damn thing puts me to shame! :opps: lmao I dont think I could've resisted either
I think its important to get it right so you can fully enjoy the concentrate.
I agree! Once you get to know your torch n nail its almost 2nd nature. Terpenes are one of the best parts of the plant imo, although I made some live resin a couple months ago that was almost too terpy, So like everything else in life, i guess its about balance.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Holy shit balls, I've never heard of that quartz wand lighter, I just did a quick search and it looks legit! I may have to scoop one up one of these days!

I got a really good deal on the 510 nail. You can get the attachment HERE for $30, I got it from VivoVape for the same price, but they're out of stock. I haven't been able to try the 510 nail yet, when I opened the package the inside of the glass attachment was shattered, not sure if its visible in the picture.Saturday I emailed the company I bought it from, but havent heard back yet. Im not sure if they'll want me to send it back, since most companies wont accept it if it was used Im giving them the rest of the day to get back to me. Im thinking I might just order another glass attachment if I dont hear anything from them today. I did put it on my Istick TC100 and it wasn't as unstable as I thought it would be. if you dont have a battery you can get the whole Vanguard H-enail set for $70 here
https://420life.com/product/510-thread-quartz-lighter/
Here's what I want but can't find any you tubers which is weird.

Smerb

Smerb

Yeah, buddy! lol damn thing puts me to shame! :opps: lmao I dont think I could've resisted either

I agree! Once you get to know your torch n nail its almost 2nd nature. Terpenes are one of the best parts of the plant imo, although I made some live resin a couple months ago that was almost too terpy, So like everything else in life, i guess its about balance.
I had some solvent free hash oil but it was way to lemon and cherry flavored. I need that dank! That flavor was probably added, sucks. the dude at the wax spot wont turn down the nail, its at 740 degrees for some focking reason.

Smerb

Smerb

I was looking at the same one when you first mentioned it, I may buy the tip, I wonder how much wattage it needs to get goin. Kinda funny they throw it on a touchscreen mod instead of an Istick or something so peeps without a battery end up paying an extra $100 for it.
So this is just a heated ceramic wand? If so, nice.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I was looking at the same one when you first mentioned it, I may buy the tip, I wonder how much wattage it needs to get goin. Kinda funny they throw it on a touchscreen mod instead of an Istick or something so peeps without a battery end up paying an extra $100 for it.
I agree kind of bulky to be portable. I would hope that means it has a strong long lasting battery;).
What I really want to know is how it smokes, and can't find anything lol

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I agree kind of bulky to be portable. I would hope that means it has a strong long lasting battery;).
What I really want to know is how it smokes, and can't find anything lol
Yeah I'm curious too, I don't know about $25 curious though lol hopefully someone with a halfway trustworthy opinion will give it a review.

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

The site says not to use it over 50 watts. To preheat it, you have to heat it 3x for by holding the button down 10 seconds each time. Then during the fourth 10 seconds you can use it. Seems like it could be a good idea, hopefully they will design one that can heat up a bit quicker and handle a bit more power

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The site says not to use it over 50 watts. To preheat it, you have to heat it 3x for by holding the button down 10 seconds each time. Then during the fourth 10 seconds you can use it. Seems like it could be a good idea, hopefully they will design one that can heat up a bit quicker and handle a bit more power
See there's no way I would be happy waiting that long for a hit, I'm glad you pointed it out. I still would like to know how well it burns with the wand and am I going to get that popcorn taste like a cheap vaporizer.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I use a High5 ENail Box with their Quartz/TI nail. I don't like the nail, i need to find a new one. The High5 though is incredible value and works perfectly.

My daily fig is just a Faberge Egg style 12" Rig. For clear glass I always get from cleanclearglass on DHGate. The value is unmatched and quality beats most pieces sold around here.

I am also an advocate of supporting artists, I have a first cousin who creates glass art for a living, so for heady pieces i try and always buy local. But for scientific glass pieces do yourself a favor and check out the seller cleanclearglass on dhgate.

Top Bottom