How Do You Feed Your Plants?

• Thread starter Hands On
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I need to try this Megacrop people are speaking about
greenleafnutrients.com for a free sample..you pay a few $$ for shipping. I used it to flower 4 plants..Then bought it for real!

Hands On

Hands On

IMO, the only REAL Deal, is the 22lb bag..why not get the freebie and see what you think before spending over $50 clams? (in flower I use between 5.5-6.0 grams max. per gallon of water)

You are right,I need to try before I buy

gwheels

gwheels

I use autopots. Still dialing it in right. But it is the overwaterers friend because i just fill a res and it waters itself.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I use autopots. Still dialing it in right. But it is the overwaterers friend because i just fill a res and it waters itself.
Curious to hear how autopots is working for you. Been looking into automating but would rather not have the timer and pump.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

How do you feed your plants?

Do you feed Full Strength every watering?

Do you feed water feed?

Do you feed water, water feed?

Do you feed at half strength every watering?

Do you feed at full strength once a week?

Which is the better solution for feeding in Peat Moss and Perlite at a 50/50 ratio
Roots organics soil.......Tera flors 2-2-4 premix. When putting into flower i ppm at 750, then every other watering is food that i up 100ppms and every other water with calmag only... 750 ppms...., 0 with calmag 2 mils......850 ppms.....0 with calmag 2mils, 950, now calmag3mils with terps2mils..........1050 w/ terps 2mils.......calmag4/terps2mils......1100 w/terps . And now at 1100pps i take the calmag to 5 acouple times........Last 30 days nothing but water and terps till the last 14 days.

Teraflors and Terpezine are all i use beside Rapid Start, 1 mil in veg every watering. Makes my roots and girls bigger then without ive really noticed. Rapid start i put into my clone juice at 250poms and at 5.5 ph, 12 days in the box and the roots are shooting out the bottom of the rockwool a good inch if not more. My buddy who taught me now uses rapid start all the time all the way threw veg.....They say you can usemit all the way threw flower as well, although my buddy or i havent tried that yet. But a noticable differance im vegging from the ones without it.
A newbies 2 cents........

Every other time i feed i go up 100 pps....850, 0, 950,0,1050,0, to 1100...A few times at 1100 every other feed to 30 days left.......Then just stright water with terpezine till the last 14 days or so...

I use terps starting at 950 with every feed, food or water/ cal feed and run terps till the last 14 days.
My soil has lots of food in it, so i dont have to ppm threw the roof. The soil is about 4 dollars for a number3 planter worth, 20 bicks a bag and i get 4 planters or 5 out of the bag worth. It saves money for me to buy the soil insted of paying for and using more food.
I use xause im a newbie and dont know much about admendments in soil. My buddys awesome and he set me up easy like so it helped me get started the easy way and produce some super tasty. Its not as good as his with all he does, but my boys say its the bomb compaired to what they find normally.....Im happy with my nugs, and i will continue this way till i feel more confident i know what im doing.
Best of luck and i hope you happy with your nugs. Newbie here, so keep that in mind....lol. iIf i sound like i dont know what im talkimg about. Cause i only know one way for now and am tinkering with other styles......

Homegrown365

Homegrown365

JR Peters Jacks 321 every watering, seed/clone to harvest.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

JR Peters Jacks 321 every watering, seed/clone to harvest.
Shouldn't the Nitro come down and the PK uped in flower...... 321 veg......123 flower ?
Just asking why so much Nitro if kept the same in flower as veg ? Do you get some kind of a result from that ? I'm a newbie just over 3 years and everything I've been taught or read says to bring Nitro down and PK up during flower, so I'm just curious how it works out........ Thank you for posting.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Shouldn't the Nitro come down and the PK uped in flower...... 321 veg......123 flower ?
Just asking why so much Nitro if kept the same in flower as veg ? Do you get some kind of a result from that ? I'm a newbie just over 3 years and everything I've been taught or read says to bring Nitro down and PK up during flower, so I'm just curious how it works out........ Thank you for posting.
I believe its a system bro. You mix 3 parts jacks hydro, 2 parts calcium nitrate and 1 part epsom salt. Its not a npk ratio. Just the name of the system.
This guy gives some detailed explanation on the issue.

Monster762

Monster762

How do you feed your plants?

Do you feed Full Strength every watering?

Do you feed water feed?

Do you feed water, water feed?

Do you feed at half strength every watering?

Do you feed at full strength once a week?

Which is the better solution for feeding in Peat Moss and Perlite at a 50/50 ratio
Feeds are going to be plant dependent. Some will want more than others in the same seed batch. Clones too. They will uptake at different rates. And with that percentage perelite you probably got good drainage.
With that masterblend you don’t use it every feed or other feed. It’s like a once a week thing or something. I’d still run 1/2 strength unless you physically see a demand for more. Water probably daily in that mix if plants got little size to em.
There was a dude on here I think shawnery was name ran the masterblend in a dwc setup. It’s not a common fertilizer so not a lot people ran it. Most people run an or gh Fox farm

Monster762

Monster762

Yup your right. Why do they push the n so late ? Always been bump the pk drop n mid flower.
I guess they rely on you buying the additive to put the pk ratio higher?
And don’t forget now you need a flushing agent to help strip that chit out at end or it’ll be overripe n dark green still.
cha Ching.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I use GH flora trio. I follow the feeding application schedule on the bottle. Feed once per week. Water in between.

I had some plants in a prior grow in soil that were really heavy feeders, they needed the full strength application once per week and I gave them a weaker application for their other waterings.

Hands On

Hands On

Feeds are going to be plant dependent. Some will want more than others in the same seed batch. Clones too. They will uptake at different rates. And with that percentage perelite you probably got good drainage.
With that masterblend you don’t use it every feed or other feed. It’s like a once a week thing or something. I’d still run 1/2 strength unless you physically see a demand for more. Water probably daily in that mix if plants got little size to em.
There was a dude on here I think shawnery was name ran the masterblend in a dwc setup. It’s not a common fertilizer so not a lot people ran it. Most people run an or gh Fox farm

I feed one or twice a week, only when needed

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

I believe its a system bro. You mix 3 parts jacks hydro, 2 parts calcium nitrate and 1 part epsom salt. Its not a npk ratio. Just the name of the system.
This guy gives some detailed explanation on the issue.
Yep, ive been saying im a newbie...Thank you very much. Checking out the vid now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom