How Long Until Harvest?

• Thread starter Redorchid83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redorchid83

Redorchid83

This is my first grow, started from bag seeds in March 2018.

Removed several hermies and this girl was the only one with no balls!

Can anyone tell me if I should be switching my lighting schedule?? Running 12/12 right now. Should she have a 18/6 schedule?

How long until harvest
How long until harvest 2
How long until harvest 3
How long until harvest 4
How long until harvest 5
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Keep her at 12/12 until she’s done. You may want a jewelers loupe (40x+) to check the trichomes for ripeness. Do a search for the trichrome doneness chart. It’s a nice little info graphic that will give you a good idea of what to look for and how to judge when it’s ready for harvest.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
This is my first grow, started from bag seeds in March 2018.

Removed several hermies and this girl was the only one with no balls!

Can anyone tell me if I should be switching my lighting schedule?? Running 12/12 right now. Should she have a 18/6 schedule?
If you go 18/6 they will revert back to veg and all the flowers will wither and die, so don’t. There are still tons of white pistils it needs more time.
This chart should help if you get a microscope or a loupe.
986C2BAE BCBF 4A4E 84E3 20C785976E46

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
There ya go. I was looking for that chart. Very handy to have on hand. I couldn't recall the last thread I seen it posted on.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
There ya go. I was looking for that chart. Very handy to have on hand. I couldn't recall the last thread I seen it posted on.
I used google there are couple of different ones :)

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

View attachment 815644
Here’s what you’ll see through a loop or in this case usb camera. Good luck.
Yeah, she's got weeks.
Being color blind, especially with shades, it can get tough. I can see amber to a degree though. I try to chop when 90%+ are cloudy, but again need opinions from other growers. Rather than start another thread, and not to hijack yours, can I get a little help with these? Cloudy, mostly cloudy, clear....

Thanks

20180716 070719
Dan789

Dan789

Yeah, she's got weeks.
Being color blind, especially with shades, it can get tough. I can see amber to a degree though. I try to chop when 90%+ are cloudy, but again need opinions from other growers. Rather than start another thread, and not to hijack yours, can I get a little help with these? Cloudy, mostly cloudy, clear....

Thanks
I see mostly cloudy, the green showing through in some areas makes me think those are clear, not too sure on the Amber, though do see an orange tint, but (amber) is too uniform in those tinted areas.

Monster762

Monster762

Those things look like theyare just starting up. Get your area tuned in for flowering and stay 12/12

Redorchid83

Redorchid83

I can’t get her any closer to the light due to her height.

Top Bottom