How Long Was Your Acmpr Wait?

• Thread starter Infoproject
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenthumbrn

I picked up CannaFarms for my interim supplier, $8-9 +17.50 shipping it's around 4x my grow cost but they have some good ones(tangerine dream mmm) After a dreadful term with Tilray, Canna has been nice to deal with. Also went with THCBiomed for clones,(worked out to $50 each with shipping) looking good now... that I stopped their thrips:sweating:

I read that nvr supposed to take plants into your grow room from someone elses for that very reason? I grow from seeds. That way they are mine and know what putting on them too! - plus if have to pay 'sin tax' rather pay one price for seeds not per gram the rotten buggers! LOL

G

Greenthumbrn

I read that nvr supposed to take plants into your grow room from someone elses for that very reason? I grow from seeds. That way they are mine and know what putting on them too! - plus if have to pay 'sin tax' rather pay one price for seeds not per gram the rotten buggers! LOL
❤️ Tang Dream!!!!!

Hempry

Hempry

I'm at 7months now no license.....this is a joke!
You can file a statement of claim through JohnTurmel.com There's a grow op exemption kit available for $2, it's a little legwork for you but they (Health Canada) have been seeing them plenty lately and they are reacting.
Good luck, that sucks.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Currently on week 7, we called for an update and its still processing.

Ive hear anywheres from 2 to 4 months, anyone have input on this?

Also a hydrostore guy told me after 6 weeks you can start to grow and they wont do much about it because some court case in bc got thrown out because the patient was trying to get access to their medicine.

Also does calling health canada get you anywhere? I just seem to get the runaround
It takes months to do what other states did same day... Boy that will add some useless fuckin jobs to our employment rate

DGP

DGP

Here in the state of Oregon you can grow using your paperwork (a copy) and your receipt for mailing it in registered. Even in the beginning when they were understaffed and disorganized they let us run with our receipt and paperwork from the day you mailed it in. It took Oregon several years to get it all worked out for appropriate staffing etc. but we could grow in the meantime while they worked thru it. They knew the law was coming and still weren't ready (typical government behavior). Now our system is computerized and we can register or re-register online and operate the same day. Has the government of Canada realized that computers exist to process data and paperwork? Wow.

Now that Oregon has figured out how to deal with all of us they are concentrating on making new rules every month or so to totally F it up and make it hard to grow even for someones own medical needs. Always new plant restrictions, new zoning restrictions, new laws....

Sorry to hear you guys are having to deal with such incompetence.

Dee

G

Greenguy1

You can file a statement of claim through JohnTurmel.com There's a grow op exemption kit available for $2, it's a little legwork for you but they (Health Canada) have been seeing them plenty lately and they are reacting.
Good luck, that sucks.

Thx a bunch I'll get to that!!!

ahemait

ahemait

Sent in my renewal in January, returned end of March.

Registration is now good from when health canada signs and returns it, so no more lost time while waiting for processing.

Hurray for progress!

G

Greenguy1

Sent in my renewal in January, returned end of March.

Registration is now good from when health canada signs and returns it, so no more lost time while waiting for processing.

Hurray for progress!
finally...i called today and they said it was sent out so should have any day now!!!!!!!!!!!!! only took 7 months.

G

Greenguy1

Good luck, that sucks.
finally...i called today and they said it was sent out so should have any day now!!!!!!!!!!!!! only took 7 months.

Mylo Grow

Mylo Grow

my wifes first application took 9 weeks and is good for a year from approval date not the perscription date

D

donweed

Has anyone sent an app recently and can provide feedback on current wait times ?

Y

YYC2018

just put mine in 3 weeks ago - waiting...
i got everything preemptively set up and will be moving forward with the legal 4!
will keep all posted!

D

donweed

just put mine in 3 weeks ago - waiting...
i got everything preemptively set up and will be moving forward with the legal 4!
will keep all posted!

Thanks for the feedback ! Keep me posted if you can.
Appreciated.

DonHaze91

DonHaze91

acmpr is a joke just do what you want, the risk is very minimal.

mikeross

mikeross

Anyone have any current info on processing times. I sent in my application for a new license 2 weeks ago. I'm hearing 3-4 months currently but looking for more feedback.

CannasaurusR

CannasaurusR

Anyone have any current info on processing times. I sent in my application for a new license 2 weeks ago. I'm hearing 3-4 months currently but looking for more feedback.
Last year was 8 weeks for original licence, just sent renewal 2 weeks ago so I will let you know (been hearing 8-10 wks still though)

Top Bottom