How Many Grows Does A 1 Liter Bundle Of Nutrients Last?

• Thread starter MarianoG69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MarianoG69

Since I will be ordering all my nutrients from another country and shipping may last up to 3 months. Let’s say I have a 4 x 4 with the latest cob lighting or quantum boards. And I am growing with 2 autopots. How many grows will a one liter bundle of base nutrients plus additives like cal mag, hydroguard last. Because I am worried of not having anything mid grow. Estimates are fine.

Dan789

Dan789

@MarianoG69 a one liter assortment of grow/bloom nutrients should way more than last your grow. Figuring 8 weeks veg, 9-10 weeks bloom, is around 10 feedings if you’re alternating water only/with nutrients feedings. As your plants get bigger they’ll be taking more moisture/ nutrients as they’re roots get larger. Depending on what your ordering 20ml per feeding as a (wag). 1000/20=50 feedings +-. Figure it out by researching what amount the nutrients recommend. Someone else may have a better take.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Since I will be ordering all my nutrients from another country and shipping may last up to 3 months. Let’s say I have a 4 x 4 with the latest cob lighting or quantum boards. And I am growing with 2 autopots. How many grows will a one liter bundle of base nutrients plus additives like cal mag, hydroguard last. Because I am worried of not having anything mid grow. Estimates are fine.
Unless you have a huge res and plan to swap it out every few days, the liter size grow and bloom should get you to harvest. Even in hydro. Just remember to keep the ppm low. About a 1/4 of what the manufacturer recommends. I don’t grow in DWC (if that’s where your going with the auto pots) so maybe someone that does will chime in. I grow in DTW coco. Vegged 6.5 weeks from seed and flowered 63 days. Swapped out the 45L res once a week. I ran out of grow (liter size) on my last change before flower. But I think that’s because the first few I mixed up were a bit hot. If you are confident in your skills, the liter size will be fine. If not and you think you may need to remix a res or two through the grow, I would order at least an additional 500ml bottle of grow and bloom. That will comfortably get you to harvest, and still not waste too much if you decide to switch nutes on the next run. Especially in your situation as it sounds like you can’t just run down to the grow shop for more. Good luck.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom