how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ssteely71

Are you kidding those prices for mids?..maybe your being modest. That sounds pretty good.
Ok. I thought I was getting a good deal. My product is just different than most of the cropper strains and had been Sativas. Maybe your right. I kinda consider my meds mids, but others say it's really good. The Genetics are good. My style still needs some refining as I think about 30% of my crop is a bit larfy. I do know that sometimes the Dispensary has re-donated my meds to other shops. Which is why I wondered if I ask too little.
I always walk out if they offer consignment though.

Thanks

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I think things are stable but @Ladyv I know shops that get packs at those prices on a regulr basis for og.

Organica

Organica

If the best you can do on a pound you grew is $3200 and is super dank shit you aren't connected or you are retarded only to sell your wares to clubs. There is no other state in the nation you can get $3200 for a pound of dank. $3200 is like a price if your buying multiple pounds from the Cuban mafia. Don't settle, go on a vacation, or get familiar with USPS. The rest of the US loves weed just as much as Cali and are willing to pay. Its almost dry in my college town of unquenchable weed heads shit Im one.

Not true were east coast and let em go for 3, soil organic. Where are people selling lbs for 4? Im Not even In a med state! I heard cali outdoor was going for 1k? Need to meet your custys asap. However these are oldheads late 40's to late 60' were both 36, fuck college kids always talkin and doing dumb alcohol enraged things lol no offence chronic you might be one of the few smart ones

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`ve been seeing organic AAA+ outdoor going for around 1700 here in Cali. I`d say only about 1/20th of what I see being grown as AAA+ outdoor .

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Low end outdoor goes for around 1,100.00 around here. Funny thing is most peeps are only interested in low end because they make more on it but want high end for there own stash. Thus high end goes much slower than low end. Prices start going up here around the end of April beginning of May every year. I just hold most of mine until then unless I get my price.

Organica

Organica

Yea I would have figured you get more once most of the outdoor is moved. Do you have one of those nitrogen vac sealers? If so how much is it and how fresh are the buds a year later?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No don`t have one but looking into getting a nitrogen vac sealer. I just use a double bag vac system and keep it in a root seller ,cool and dry. Gets it through but it would be better to have it a little fresher. You can also have it tested and bagged in a few places and that`s an option until I get one.

L

liquidrice

I let go of a unit of hydro Blue Dream for 23 last week (southern half of the state). Considering doubling the two lights I have.

People who would know, assuming the quality of my skills based on the above, how long should I expect to continue to get over 2 for that same quality? I assume it's never going back up again. Could current going rates last one year? Three Years? Cali probably goes full recreational in 2016 so it would take until at least 2018 for that to take effect.

I've heard that more dispensaries are growing their own and that small growers might not exist very soon.

I love it and want to do a little more but I guess there's no point in doing that if the market could (further) collapse soon. Only option could be starting a collective probably a delivery service but idk if I'm up for that.

Last edited:
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Prices for outdoor are on the rise as they always end up doing this time of year. In the North state they are going for 1400. to 1500 and it may reach 1600 for AAA+ outdoor. Then with light derivation crops do in soon that may be a little too high to expect. In the Southern part of the state it`s also up accordingly. But so are the costs and risks involved in that Market and transportation. I`m thinking next years prices will increase a little do to the drought. Water costs have increased as well as energy , food, soil, nutrients, etc. I`m seeing some decrease in planting and over stretched water resources. Water delivery services are turning away new customers and having a hard time keeping up with demand. As the season progresses they may have trucks break down and that could effect many peoples deliveries during the critical point of the season . All it would take is a number of trucks to brake down to effect a percentage of customers. I`m lucky to own a good source of clean water. Cuts my costs down but keeps me running to do my own transport from the source.

grayarea

grayarea

2500 in maine.

would i get in trouble if i made a how much are states paying per lb thread ? :dead:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
2800 in CT for good cali outdoor and they let you pick and choose. whatever is left over after 3-4 weeks or so they dump for low maybe 2200-2450. indoor you can still get 4k but it has to be bomb and it moves much slower.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Hell I`d be happy to get 2500 in Cali. Used to get 3500-4000 a few years ago. Middle men come out every once in a while but they only pay what you can get it for in South Cali at best, transporting is risky and costs cut into the profits. Real problem is there isn`t any guarantee you`ll unload enough in a short enough amount of time and could be caught with what`s left and far from home. I don`t have time for that between crops. Have to have someone you can trust and they`d have to put a deposit of say 50% or more before hand. Even so would it be worth the time, expense and the risk? Other states laws along the way can be harsh and then crossing state lines puts the Feds in the picture. Some people do it though. Still interesting to see the price differences between states.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Isnt it interesting that cali outdoor is available clear across the country in conneticut? not as big a jump as you might think either. Im sure some is transported in the trunks of cars but id bet that most travels by commercial vehicle,semi trucks,airplanes,trains,buses,it seems the transporters make almost as much or more than the growers. Bet most goes by air,i remember when all the dank was coming in from canada,quick helicopter incursions to a drop zone were netting pilots 50k in 20 minutes.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Isnt it interesting that cali outdoor is available clear across the country in conneticut? not as big a jump as you might think either. Im sure some is transported in the trunks of cars but id bet that most travels by commercial vehicle,semi trucks,airplanes,trains,buses,it seems the transporters make almost as much or more than the growers. Bet most goes by air,i remember when all the dank was coming in from canada,quick helicopter incursions to a drop zone were netting pilots 50k in 20 minutes.

Knew people who would border hop on foot with full packs and canoes.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Philly area unloaded quick at 3700 - 4000 mid quality to AA or 4200 ish if you wanna wait but can also have lines of pnw area people wanting to unload at 2 but the risk is there
@fishwhistle the Cali outdoor market has effected the Philly area as long as I can remember and I have been around it since 85 ish

Latest posts

Top Bottom