how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mendo local

mendo local

Its hard to get paid for A-grade outdoor right now... No matter how good it is, dispensary buyers will show you pounds of absolute garbage they're getting for 700 .... Indoors a little different, I'm still getting 25-28....the shitty stuff should be clearing out soon.... I hope....

mendo local

mendo local

12-16 is doable for good outdoor though, you just have to put the time in....

O

omgseeds

2016-2017 northfor OG Fire....1200 to 1600 max south 1350 droped to 1100 sep 2016 now.... 700 to 1k so-hum and so-cal
la and south is 8 to 1100 but on the way up a lil..... nor cal Garberville Brice land etc wants to give 1200 a lb for da og chem etc.... menudo 1600 for the west coast sour d 13 14 for da ghost.... we have a good spring coming for all who saved da dank....lol.... peace t

O

omgseeds

2016-2017 northfor OG Fire....1200 to 1600 max south 1350 droped to 1100 sep 2016 now.... 700 to 1k so-hum and so-cal
ur rite its who u know and time and place..... I c it moving up lil by lil.... youll do good peace

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny how my water thread keeps getting closed down, yet they leave this thread up with all the water hysteria. Go back to the page 60 and read how many people were saying worst drought in 1200 years........ Oroville only was filled because originally it was a bog and it will never recover..... Dam, glad they kept this proof of the hysteria. starts on page 67

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Here's a hypothetical situation............guy flies to a west coast area finds what he thinks is good, (what he thinks is good, not the market). Then flies back home waiting for his presents. The littel college huslter in town slings 3 zips a day when it's that available. Don't have to be super duper, just have some damn trichs left and actually have a decent stone. Disp are getting their asses kicked by the black market in some states!

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

la and south is 8 to 1100 but on the way up a lil..... nor cal Garberville Brice land etc wants to give 1200 a lb for da og chem etc.... menudo 1600 for the west coast sour d 13 14 for da ghost.... we have a good spring coming for all who saved da dank....lol.... peace t
Why such low prices in So Cal? Ive always heard people pay more down there.

visajoe1

visajoe1

Why such low prices in So Cal? Ive always heard people pay more down there.

supply and demand, plain and simple. pull up a weedmap, there is hundreds of sources from dispensary to delivery throughout socal. I get top shelf quarters for $76.30, after sales tax, lol

J

JUSTJR27

Getting ready to move to North Cali from Florida in a few months just wanted to know what was going on with the medical and recreational growing was there. How many plants for rec and medcial allowed to grow. I want to mostly grow indoor since thats what I have done for ever but wouldnt hurt to grow some outdoor once a year either.

looking to rent a spot with some land and a 2 bed house

icanfarm

icanfarm

Quality gets paid Ferrari would never sell for the price of a fiat. Even if both are Italian

indicabush

indicabush

can i use the same contact ? lol:cool:

Contact pays:
2700/168.75 oz
3800/237.5 oz

And then contact has his mark-up....no wonder the black market is still running strong. I should go back to street vending in California.

Jackstraw215

Jackstraw215

Getting ready to move to North Cali from Florida in a few months just wanted to know what was going on with the medical and recreational growing was there. How many plants for rec and medcial allowed to grow. I want to mostly grow indoor since thats what I have done for ever but wouldnt hurt to grow some outdoor once a year either.

looking to rent a spot with some land and a 2 bed house

Well technically you can grow 12 plants per card medically. If you form a legitimate collective or are a caregiver you can grow 12 per patien DEPENDING ON COUNTY.. So look at NORML's california website, they have a link to the canabisiness law website interactive map. With prop 64, the new rec laws it's not gonna be about plant count, it's gonna be about square footage but since you are from out of state good luck getting a permit, most places are done accepting new permits for the time being. I honestly would just try to go to Oregon to grow if I were you, Cali is making it really hard. i got an amazing deal on my house at $1600 a month to do indoor with permission of my landlord in California. If you wanna do outdoor beyond a few plants expect to pay $3-4000 a month, often times they want you to pay off a year in full so it's like $40,000 but usually that will give you free reign to grow as much as you want... If you are from out of state just remember you need to get patients if you wanna grow and if you want to start a collective, the only semi-legal way to grow 99+ plants right now, you need patients. Many people just grow illegally and pretend to be medical growers... they really only have time to bust the larger ones anyways but if it's in a strictly no-grow county they will come after you (I.E. Shasta county is pretty bad for Nor-Cal). Theres TONS of land for sale and lease in Cali on Craigslist that says 215 friendly (prop 215 is the medical marijuana law), 420 grow friendly etc and may even be already be set up but BEWARE!, it is often because the law just changed so people are getting rid of their now illegal grow sites. I would go to oregon because you can grow 48 plants as a caregiver. You need to be a resident for 2 years to be a caregiver but you may be able to find someone who has lived there for a while to sign the paperwork. Josephine county has even said they aren't going after illegal grows unless they get a serious complaint from someone like your nosey neighbors but if it's in the illinois valley, everyone grows, it's like humboldt in oregon.. if you at least look legit you will be fine. any other questions?

J

JUSTJR27

Well technically you can grow 12 plants per card medically. If you form a legitimate collective or are a caregiver you can grow 12 per patien DEPENDING ON COUNTY.. So look at NORML's california website, they have a link to the canabisiness law website interactive map. With prop 64, the new rec laws it's not gonna be about plant count, it's gonna be about square footage but since you are from out of state good luck getting a permit, most places are done accepting new permits for the time being. I honestly would just try to go to Oregon to grow if I were you, Cali is making it really hard. i got an amazing deal on my house at $1600 a month to do indoor with permission of my landlord in California. If you wanna do outdoor beyond a few plants expect to pay $3-4000 a month, often times they want you to pay off a year in full so it's like $40,000 but usually that will give you free reign to grow as much as you want... If you are from out of state just remember you need to get patients if you wanna grow and if you want to start a collective, the only semi-legal way to grow 99+ plants right now, you need patients. Many people just grow illegally and pretend to be medical growers... they really only have time to bust the larger ones anyways but if it's in a strictly no-grow county they will come after you (I.E. Shasta county is pretty bad for Nor-Cal). Theres TONS of land for sale and lease in Cali on Craigslist that says 215 friendly (prop 215 is the medical marijuana law), 420 grow friendly etc and may even be already be set up but BEWARE!, it is often because the law just changed so people are getting rid of their now illegal grow sites. I would go to oregon because you can grow 48 plants as a caregiver. You need to be a resident for 2 years to be a caregiver but you may be able to find someone who has lived there for a while to sign the paperwork. Josephine county has even said they aren't going after illegal grows unless they get a serious complaint from someone like your nosey neighbors but if it's in the illinois valley, everyone grows, it's like humboldt in oregon.. if you at least look legit you will be fine. any other questions?

Buddy thank you for taking the time to explain Im looking at Oregon right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom