how much are dispensaries paying for a pound?

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rawrthis

I, personally, wouldn't give samples. I did it before and I've noticed and concluded that most are just free loading. If it's good, it will sell itself. Well, not 100% by itself cause you have to test the market.

Try this, get a bag...go a store and throw a number...like...a million bucks. If he turns it down, go lower on the next shop. However, if you throw a number and he wants it all then you must have priced it too low.

This is a free market. Not everybody prices their shit the same. There's a general price but some gets it for more and some less. Like from my earlier post, I sold mine for 21 and "supposedly" my friend sold his for 24.

Monster762

Monster762

I, personally, wouldn't give samples. I did it before and I've noticed and concluded that most are just free loading. If it's good, it will sell itself. Well, not 100% by itself cause you have to test the market.

Try this, get a bag...go a store and throw a number...like...a million bucks. If he turns it down, go lower on the next shop. However, if you throw a number and he wants it all then you must have priced it too low.

This is a free market. Not everybody prices their shit the same. There's a general price but some gets it for more and some less. Like from my earlier post, I sold mine for 21 and "supposedly" my friend sold his for 24.
I mentioned in a different thread. Here is the best advice you can get. 1 you will never get what you deserve for your work dealing with a wholesale company. 2 at federal level it is not legal anywhere so by even attempting to deal with dispensaries all you are doing is adding your name to the list of doors to kick in. By legalizing at state level people are giving them a list of exactly who is who and what each one is doing. Believe me they are aware of that and keeping track of it. I'm not going to say much more. Just think about it. I don't really know any of you but at the same time don't want people to have their entire lives destroyed because of overlooking this point. When they come everything goes. House , cars etc and worst of all they will tear the whole family apart. Just my 2 cents. And it happens in the blink of an eye.

T

Tommy Dragon

Thank u both for responding. Sounds like dispensaries r a bad option to distribute to... what a bummer... i spent alot on my set up including a solar grid to power the lights... was hopin to get a decent return on the investment but it seems like with the current market thats not likely unless ur plugged in... im glad i at least know prob around 2 ta 2.5... originally i was hearin numbers like 3.2 ta 3.8... those must have been the good ol days :) oh well... any other contributions to this subject r greatly appreciated... thanks for the time

T

Tommy Dragon

That's for indoor prices? 2 to 2.5 .
Idk... it would seem thats the case... i was lookin at the canibus benchmark index n the medium was 2k... it spanned from 900 to 6k a lb... i was interested in seein if people on here could verify any of these #s but so far Rawrthis is the only one who has been kind enough to share...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I'm more interested in outdoor prices and the differences between greenhouse , outdoor and light degri vation . Also not just at dspenceries but steet prices and locations .

T

Tommy Dragon

I'm more interested in outdoor prices and the differences between greenhouse , outdoor and light degri vation . Also not just at dspenceries but steet prices and locations .
Seems like the only real way to make decent money with outdoor n green house is to send it to states where its illegal... the big boys r makin sure they take over the instate market... i kno guys up north who do that n they end up gettin 2k per on their end... they stuff they movin aint all that spectacular either...

T

Tommy Dragon

The only way for the lil guy to make decent money n not get wiped out by the fat cats in state is indoor, high end, well manicured, boutique shit imo... i went the organic, no chemicals, no pesticides route to try to appeal to the whole foods type smokers... also that seemed like one nitch market that the fat cats would have a hard time gettin into... one dispensary i talked to coincidentally told me that thats the only type they condider buyin... time will tell how things play out......

T

Tommy Dragon

That would be a good way to hurt the fat cats... all the lil guys floodin the market with shit they cant mass produce... but then again they will just pay politicians to create legislation that pushes small time opps completely out... shit sucks...

Polar510

Polar510

I noticed Harborside Dispensary is not buying any Outdoor flowers anymore. They have posted that on there Website.

Monster762

Monster762

Any top shelf indoor or out as long as it's seedless goes for 2800-3000 lb here. Long as it's nugs not all busted up. And that's all day. People would grab 5-10 at a time for 2000 each. Turn straight around n cut 400 an onion back on it. Or sell onions for around 275-300 all day long. Eastern states. It's legal medically only and so tight here. Dispensaries lists go at $45 an 1/8 365 onion and don't let anything bigger than that go out the door.

T

Tommy Dragon

Any top shelf indoor or out as long as it's seedless goes for 2800-3000 lb here. Long as it's nugs not all busted up. And that's all day. People would grab 5-10 at a time for 2000 each. Turn straight around n cut 400 an onion back on it. Or sell onions for around 275-300 all day long. Eastern states. It's legal medically only and so tight here. Dispensaries lists go at $45 an 1/8 365 onion and don't let anything bigger than that go out the door.
What state u in?

Monster762

Monster762

Dispensaries here will not buy from anyone they have their own laboratory warehouse growrooms. The one I did construction on has like 13 rooms. 1 room had 82 large hps gravita lab lights at about 14 ft off ground. electricians weredickheads n wouldn't give any details but I looked at the stacks before they hung them. Def 1000w or better each by size . . Another had 80 Phillips 630 lec lights. I'm at different job site now. Each room has an external central a/c unit (the ones that usually go on the rooftop of warehouses) strapped to it. That big. They also make edibles and all. But all is also govt regulated. Exactly how they do everything. This state is so tight. but they aren't allowed to sell anything that isn't grown in their labs. Must be 100% contamination free. They literally make you come in register with armed security go into bathroom where there is lockers and showers then put medical scrubs and dust masks on and exit bathroom through the other side into hallway. Then all the rooms are individually secured and have windows and a computer screen that gives live feed out of co2 levels and all with big flashing signs stating co2 in use. It's crazy. All computer controlled hydroponic setups that feed off of the main water supply after it goes through filters. It's ridiculous. $ 30 mil on this 1 building and they have 3. And are only 1 of almost 10 companies that are to be approved. I estimate each room putting out well over 100lbs every flip.

T

Tommy Dragon

Dispensaries here will not buy from anyone they have their own laboratory warehouse growrooms. The one I did construction on has like 13 rooms. 1 room had 82 large hps gravita lab lights at about 14 ft off ground. electricians weredickheads n wouldn't give any details but I looked at the stacks before they hung them. Def 1000w or better each by size . . Another had 80 Phillips 630 lec lights. I'm at different job site now. Each room has an external central a/c unit (the ones that usually go on the rooftop of warehouses) strapped to it. That big. They also make edibles and all. But all is also govt regulated. Exactly how they do everything. This state is so tight. but they aren't allowed to sell anything that isn't grown in their labs. Must be 100% contamination free. They literally make you come in register with armed security go into bathroom where there is lockers and showers then put medical scrubs and dust masks on and exit bathroom through the other side into hallway. Then all the rooms are individually secured and have windows and a computer screen that gives live feed out of co2 levels and all with big flashing signs stating co2 in use. It's crazy. All computer controlled hydroponic setups that feed off of the main water supply after it goes through filters. It's ridiculous. $ 30 mil on this 1 building and they have 3. And are only 1 of almost 10 companies that are to be approved. I estimate each room putting out well over 100lbs every flip.
Yeah, they gonna wipe out all the lil guys doin that... that y i think that the only way we can compete is to offer a better product, whatever that may b...

T

Tommy Dragon

I had to buy a 3.8 kilowatt solar grid system to power the lights im runnin... cost me 8k, that price is me havin to install it... gotta have it tho if u doin indoor imo... i run 8 400w hps in one room n 4 200w t5s in another... that n a major blower fan and ac... the grid covers everything during the day... still get a bill but its very doable...

Latest posts

Top Bottom