How Much Distillate For 2oz Of Tincture?

• Thread starter The Humanure
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

Im making some herbal tincture for a club. its 200 oz of bees honey.
How much distillate for that?

Also its for the disabled with nerve damage (Combat veterans)
So I assume it should be strong and have you know 30 doses or what have you per 2 oz bottle.

Or could be 20 doses, i just dont know, the medical center has asked me to look into this, they serve the disabled both mental and physical, PTSD.

Can any one link me to a site that shows how to do this?
The distillate im told is near pure THC. I never asked if it has CBD.
i can assume pure TTHC would make you a wreck?

Do distillates have CBD also?
Depends I guess!!!!

How much distillate for 2oz of tincture
Organikz

Organikz

I assumed you would follow the same rules of thumb as you would for making coconut oil. Let me link you to a great tincture thread. I will p.m. you

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I personally use .6g distillate per 12 doses. Gives me about an 80mg dose x12. My math applies to tinctures or edibles I make. I have weights for any and all mj (flower, keif, iso, etoh, bho, rosin, distillate, isolate, etc).

I make lots of edibles and carts weekly.

The Humanure

The Humanure

k, not using
Distillate now.

I guess ill have to figure out dry sift per 1lb of bees honey.

any reason why I should press this in a rosin press?

The Humanure

The Humanure

DemonTrich, thanks. I have 100oz of honey today. (Bees honey)
50X2oz bottles.

so 4 grams=100 settle at 400 grams keef? That sounds like it would really be strong.

I have a rosin press but its so far taxing to use.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Im making some herbal tincture for a club. its 200 oz of bees honey.
How much distillate for that?

Also its for the disabled with nerve damage (Combat veterans)
So I assume it should be strong and have you know 30 doses or what have you per 2 oz bottle.

Or could be 20 doses, i just dont know, the medical center has asked me to look into this, they serve the disabled both mental and physical, PTSD.

Can any one link me to a site that shows how to do this?
The distillate im told is near pure THC. I never asked if it has CBD.
i can assume pure TTHC would make you a wreck?

Do distillates have CBD also?
Depends I guess!!!!

The ratio of THC to CBD in a distillate is a function of the original ratio in the plant. CBD is good for pain and seizures, while PTSD reacts more to the THC, as does Alzheimers.

There is a wide range of tolerance for THC, ranging from super sensitive to not very, and builds with regular use.

When using a Absolute, which is ostensibly about 70% as potent as distillate, we started the person off with a 25 mg dose to establish sensitivity, and titrate up. I've seen a 25 mg dose OD a super sensitive woman, so that she lay down on the floor and asked not to be moved until the next morning, about 8 hours.

On the upper end, cancer and Hep C patients were taking 330 mg doses three times a day. After a decade of medicating with cannabis concentrates, I personally take 200 mg troches for pain and am more relaxed, but otherwise minimally affected. 300 mg couch locks me and puts me to sleep.

About 100 mg seemed to be about the average dose for average tolerance, about the equivalent of one Mrs Duncan mix brownies at one ounce per box, cut into 9 pieces.

A caveat, and that is that alcohol and high THC doses don't mix well. The sickest I can remember being, was when someone passed a Thai stick after a day touring local winery's.

I also use a topical that contains either a gram per ounce of Absolute or half a gram of CBD crystals per ounce, to more directly deal with localized muscle and joint pains. Works almost instantly and way more effective against most of those sorts of pains.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Awesome

Another avenue to use vs nasty coconut oil with distillate!

I kinda thought isolate was soluable

Graywolf

Graywolf

Awesome

Another avenue to use vs nasty coconut oil with distillate!

I kinda thought isolate was soluable
I replaced some of the sugar in my lollypop recipe with honey, so I could mix in Absolute. I first mixed the molten Absolute with the flavoring oil, and then added it to the sugar honey mix, once it had cooled down below 230F.

The Humanure

The Humanure

hi guys, I ended up getting a 140 micron screen and a cement mixer.

The Humanure

The Humanure

hi you guys!!

This seams insane a pound of kief for 100 2oz bottles?
help a guy out im like 102 years old bad with math.

The Humanure

The Humanure

2g of kief per 12 doses (1 stick)

My recipe for a great dose.

so for a 2oz bottle, 4 grams of kief?
What about rosin, is there any reason why that would be better?

Last time I just put in a double boiler the kief and a gallon of honey.
cooked for 5 hours and bottled it up.

I kind of fished out the solid stuff but it mostly mixed in.

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Rosin your squishing out lipids, waxes, and chylorphyl. With kief, if you did it properly, should only have resin heads and nothing else.

The Humanure

The Humanure

I really am thankful for the help.

so kief is the better way to go?
I almost rosin pressed my kief.

I guess I need to decarb the kief at 240 first then crock pot the honey over night?
And use a mesh bag to filter out the kief?

thanks. (Im donating all 100 bottles to a local vet center tomorrow)
plus 500 jolly ranchers,

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I used to ONLY press kief (dry ice extraction). I still got lipids and waxes as u used a 160iu bag. It let garbage in.

My prefer extract is etoh, iso, big, or distillate. I have ratios for every extract I use for edibles and it' pretty spot on.

Top Bottom