How much do dispensaries buy wax for?

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

Since dispensaries sell their wax from $50-80 per gram, what price do they buy it at? 30-50? What quantities do they tend to deal with, minimum?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm guessing it varies from club to club on the quantities, and again with the prices for sure. Most likely they pay half of what they market it at, but again that is variable.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
p.s. if its really good quality I'd imagine they will work with whatever quantity you have...

Landfishd

Landfishd

If it's really good you'll get $20 or 25, and if they have the money they'll buy everything you got.

edit: oh you were asking about minimum. yes like baba said if it's good they want it doesn't matter if it's 1 or 300

Norcaloilman

Norcaloilman

It varies depending on starting material. Some oils are too expensive for them to buy. For instance, if I make oil with an ounce of herb that I pay say $240 and I get 6 grams, I have to get $40 per gram plus materials and time. The club I sell to will not pay that price. But I make oil from outdoor herb I grew and I need to get $140 an oz and I get 5 grams it's like $30. B grade buds get about $25 and good trim oil $20. They have paid as high as $32.50 for this... http://i1112.invalid.com/albums/k482/norcaloilman/BHO/c16a9f66.jpg

Landfishd

Landfishd

I haven't witnessed any club paying more than $30 for any kind of oil in a few years... If it's good oil and it's crumbly dry (IMO what the dispensaries want) you can't tell the difference whether it was made from buds or trim. Only difference is yield which the club has no idea what your yield was.

C

cali Green

lately ive been seeing bho oil lookn to bho budder waxy to fullmelt lookn for about 30-45 on avg lately some are still keeping it at 50.

This Collective Elemental Wellness always have good earwax/budder .. that is normally tested 50-70%thc deponding on the strain for 35... sometimes o2 wax ..

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

I'm no dispensary, but i would never pay more than $35 a g, and that would have to be the best of the best.

bloads

bloads

i know of a club that buys the very best wax at $40 a g

Damn, sounds like I sold myself short by asking for 25 off the bat.... you guys killed my confidence! :sad0071: Definitely asking for 30+ next time, especially when my wax got these reviews on weedmaps:
Blueberry Honeycomb Wax: This stuff is like a Blonde dehydrated Blueberry literally. The smell is intoxicating and makes love to your nostrils and mouth when you medicate with it. One wiff and I knew I wanted to try some. The Honeycombs are beautiful and break up easily and stick to the dabber with no real issue. The Honeycomb gives off no sizzle or leaves no residue and burns smooth and delicious. The inhale is straight like muffin tops with a bottom aftertaste like that of the liquid left at the end of at Blue Otter Pop! I don't think I have had any Wax before that tasted that good initially without it sitting in my collection for months. Too many times do I miss the opportunity to sample a fine medication such as this Wax and not be able to know what true flavor is all about.
10/10 Quality Strain Rating

Diablo OG Kush Honeycomb Wax: Wow, this stuff is Bomb already and I haven't even gave it the Madd Dabbers cure yet! As good as the Blueberry is this stuff has that little extra umph I was looking for and hence I grabbed a little extra of this stuff. I am told it is flying off the shelf as it should cause the stuff is the Kill right now. Really tasty Piney but kinda mentholy and Sour Like a Louis the 13th is on the Pallate but super expansive on the lungs and drops the eyelids immediately off the first inhale of the smoke. The effect is heavy and for light weights you need not apply cause you won't just be coughing up a lung, but probably sleeping in whatever position you end up once the sweats and coughs come to an end. I will just say our brother in arms that helped put down the initial sampling of this stuff felt the wrath of the Diablo's Dab of his pointed cane! This stuff is really nice and breaks up super easy and dabs up perfectly. Ah I love Honeycomb and with Wax this good, the kids in the Valley can keep bitching about being experts on getting shitty wax, the kids down the street can keep complaining about being overcharged, and The True Dabbers will come and see this lovely stuff for themselves and rejoice just as I am, cause I am loving this shit right here, IRIE!!!!
10/10 Quality Strain Rating
source

First time selling anything to a dispensary, so forgive me if I brag/toot-my-horn a bit.

It's kind of funny that the guy mentioned the 'sour' taste in the diablo og batch, I threw in some sourD into that batch.

cannakis

cannakis

I'm no dispensary, but i would never pay more than $35 a g, and that would have to be the best of the best.
Damn are you serious? What state? Out here is 50g for Shitty oil that's like reclaim! The lowest was 45 for stable shatter... Some sell for 80... Live resin at stores is Minimum 50 usually 70 and sometimes 120g!
Damn, sounds like I sold myself short by asking for 25 off the bat.... you guys killed my confidence! :sad0071: Definitely asking for 30+ next time, especially when my wax got these reviews on weedmaps:
source

First time selling anything to a dispensary, so forgive me if I brag/toot-my-horn a bit.

It's kind of funny that the guy mentioned the 'sour' taste in the diablo og batch, I threw in some sourD into that batch.
hell yeah congratulations! Yeah brother ALWAYS no matter what in Everything Ask for the Lowest price you'd pay and the Highest price you want to sell. Because Then it Only goes down. If you start low TRYST ME NO ONE will Raise the cost after you offered a lower cost. But you live and you learn and you know for the future. Congratulations though

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Lol out here in cali you can get better quality wax then the club has for cheaper. I get co2 for 35 a gram. Any crumble is 30. But if you go to the club they want 40-50 a gram for shit wax that looks black or dark brown and 70 for co2 when they have it. Which is never

cannakis

cannakis

Lol out here in cali you can get better quality wax then the club has for cheaper. I get co2 for 35 a gram. Any crumble is 30. But if you go to the club they want 40-50 a gram for shit wax that looks black or dark brown and 70 for co2 when they have it. Which is never
Crazy.!

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Top Quality (Marijuana, weed, kush, pot, Bud, Ganja), Rick Simpson Oil (Cannabis Oil), Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil, Ear Wax - No medical ID card needed - Super stealth double vacuum sealed shipping to USA,UK, Europe, Canada, Austria, Australia .
Email: [email protected]
Text(No Calls)...::(774-482-1204
Lol are you stupid? Wait I'm dumb for even asking, of course you are posting something like that

usstoner

usstoner

Top Quality (Marijuana, weed, kush, pot, Bud, Ganja), Rick Simpson Oil (Cannabis Oil), Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil, Ear Wax - No medical ID card needed - Super stealth double vacuum sealed shipping to USA,UK, Europe, Canada, Austria, Australia .
Email: [email protected]
Text(No Calls)...::(774-482-1204
Your a dumbass...go away.

M

Mr SG

I use outdoor and greenhouse trim have a cls and a vac oven. use n propane cost me about 4 to 5 dollars to make a gram. sell to clubs 10 to 15 dollars a gram based on quality. sell edible grade for 7 to 8 a gram.

Top Bottom