How much do dispensaries buy wax for?

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

$10/15 depending on quality. More for trendy exotics in short supply and high demand, but nature and the cannabis market abhor a vacuum and both move quickly to fill a void, so the free market eventually clears and the prices return closer to normal.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Been wondering if I have my rosin priced too high in the Cali market. It's flooded right now with everybody turning their crops to concentrates. I ask for 20$ wholesale and recommend 40$ retail. What do you think @Graywolf? It is nice rosin presented well, no terps re-added from a cold trap.

Graywolf

Graywolf

Been wondering if I have my rosin priced too high in the Cali market. It's flooded right now with everybody turning their crops to concentrates. I ask for 20$ wholesale and recommend 40$ retail. What do you think @Graywolf? It is nice rosin presented well, no terps re-added from a cold trap.
I've noted that the price at a given locality, is pretty much based on supply and demand of that product. I know of a brother who offed his Tangene live resin for $65 a gram, because it was unique and in short supply, but sure wouldn't base any business decisions on that continuing to be the case.

When Clear first showed up around here, a brother sold all he had cash out, with no consignment involved, for even more than that per gram, but it is pretty common in these parts now and back down in free market price ranges.

Doubling the price, plus something for packaging seems to be the case in these parts too. A $15/g wholesale might sell for $35/g.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

How do black/dark market prices compare these days? Do other-coasters still pay through the nose? Are rosin or other exotics readily available outside of Cascadia and Cali yet?

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
How do black/dark market prices compare these days? Do other-coasters still pay through the nose? Are rosin or other exotics readily available outside of Cascadia and Cali yet?

Black market is the same price as I give to dispensaries for rosin. 20$ a gram all the way up. Might be considering a price break, but never for volume. Doesn't work that way for rosin, and is why you wont see it in most places. You want cheap, bulk concentrates you get BHO or ISO. (not from me)

D

dabarino

IMG 2840
I sell the strain of "R2" shatter and budder I've been running for a while now to my local dispensaries for 25 a g or 350 a half and 700 an o

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
@dabarino What area are you talking? Those prices sound like Co or So cal. Nice concentrate btw, looks yummy.

jipp

jipp

that is weird. here in az.. they only constraints iv seen are from the brand HYH.

HYH, thats all they have. to bad they do not buy from small growers maybe the quality would be upped a bit all away across the shelf (i have only try the crumble on top of bud the size of a grain of rice.. gave me a head ache.. so gave up on that shit ).. i do think the HYH is with the dispensary here, they seem to be the ones who paid for the new computer system when the MMJ crashed nation wide ( just a observation, maybe they slapped them stickers on there new system.. just cause they dig the dab,i dunno. ).. joys of living in the desert. not a whole lot of options.

chris.

Natural

Natural

It really depends on who you talk to I guess..but seeing bomb live resin for around 52, amber shatter for less than that..retail is anywhere from 35-50 gram. It's super flooded and see lots of people who still like flowers only still. I expect it to change a little bit as harvest season is a wrap.

D

dabarino

What do people charge to blast a pound for someone in a closed loop with me paying the expenses them supplying the weed? 200$ a pound? To high, to low, just right?

D

dabarino

@dabarino People I run with charge 1/2 the material run, the finished product. Or 10$ a gram.

So they make them supply the weed then charge 10$ a g to make it? That's nuts, I don't think they would go for it lol

D

dabarino

No

He means he would charge half the material (to create his own oil capable of recovering $$$)

Or $10 a gram calculated by the final yield.

Most people just do the half cut deal.

my bad i get it now.... thats still to much to charge them (good friends of mine)... i appreciate the answer tho i may use that down the road

P

progeny-prodigy

i make co2 oil in cali and i sell wholesale to clubs for 15-25 /g but i compete with sub 10$ bho. clubs here in cali r fucked up tho

Latest posts

Top Bottom