How much Ear Wax from a ounce of bud?

• Thread starter Green Giant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Giant

Green Giant

I have been thinking about trying my had at some ear wax, I have read up on it and think I could pull it off.

What I was wondering is what yield will I get from an ounce of bud? I know it veries but there has to be a "around" this much number.

TIA.

Ever after

Ever after

pot is normally 10-20% thc so you get around 1 or 2 grams for every 10 grams of plant material thats if you dont grind up the bud that much at all you get the most potent product

jinx0531

jinx0531

I run a shitload of material every week atleast 3-5lbs a week. Depending on product usually around 20% return on trim/shake.
Usually around 25-28% on nug runs

jinx0531

jinx0531

Average about 28-32 grams for every lb is what me and my buddy's usually get. We have returned more at times and have returned less. All depends on material.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Top shelf i yeild 6.5 - 7 ( Deathstar , Qrazy Train, Sour Bubble) *When Fairly fresh 2-3 months old max*

2nd Shelf 4.5 - 5 SSH, Cannalope haze, Trainwreck, chocolate chunk, ect..

Just depends on the structure of the nugs.. The more dense the less yield.. the airy nugs tend to pack more crystals which tends to yield more..

J

juggo

Correct me if im wrong,but airy nugs usually come from a hot room without enough air circulation,and other environmental problems.You get tight bud formation when you have the room and strain dialed in. Maybe outdoor is different.Nevertheless that's an interesting observation,Dabbie.

peace,
juggo

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
@juggo i didn't mean Airy as in the sense of a bad grow Airy i ment Airy as in Sativa Dominant strains Foxtail style nugs not Rock hard Indicas and shit :D

A bad grow is just gonna produce bad results period.. shit in = shit out. Theres no way around that one. lol

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

From an average plant nothing spectacular, a buddy and I pulled 34 grams off approximately 12 ounces on a run earlier this week

Charizard

Charizard

In my experience fresh dank pure nug will yield 20-24% the weight of the nug. So Id say anywhere from 5.6-6.8 grams. I agree with WiseGorilla its all about how sappy the nug is, Chemdog #4 nugs have given me great runs at 24%

J

juggo

Just ran a zip of chem purple got back close to 5gs of some super duper tasty concentrate,the flavor is really there,and 2 dabs i need a break.Picked up a ceramic nail recently,and wow I really like it.I got a deal on a 10 mill minimi black sheep rig with the sickest perc/fritted disk,and i couldnt keep the glass nails hot enough for a killer hit.So i got the he domeless ti,which kills,but i can really taste the difference in glass and ti,prefer glass. Now this ceramic nail is awesome,stays hot similar to ti,but tastes like glass.Saw a 14 mill quartz crystal domeless the other day,that looked like the ultimate. Sorry im rambling and high.

peace,
juggo

HeadKracker

HeadKracker

On averagre people are pullin 12-18 or 19 % return... Better strain n better extractors can pull more..runnin a lb and pullin a 20% return would give ya right around 90 grams off the top of my head.. 25% would give ya'112..

there is quite a bit the individual can do to get better yields when blastin.. Its not just up to the buds..

Top Bottom